Who wants Gem support? Shoutout4Gems đź’Ž

Hey! Looking for IG shoutouts in exchange for 10 gems, R4Rs, and G4G. Respond here if you’re interested.

When shipwreck leaves you lost at sea with a band of pirates can you use the stars to navigate? With a crazed king on your tail and treasure on the map this sea is full of secrets.

• advanced directing
  • mini-games
  • character customization,
  • choose your gender
  • choose your body type.

Genre: Adventure
Chapters: Updated every Saturday

14 Likes

Cool!! I’ll check this out! :relaxed:

1 Like

Ouu yay congrats on publishing :partying_face::heart:! Omw to read :running_woman:t4:

1 Like

Thanks!

I’m so excited! Feel free to share screenshots on this thread and let me know your thoughts.

1 Like

Will do :see_no_evil:

1 Like

i’ll chec it out this week!

1 Like

I just started reading it and I’m really enjoying it! I was way too slow at the mini game in the first episode and didn’t catch any fish, so I may have to try again. It made me sad to see everyone’s faces when they were eating old clams, lol.

2 Likes

:joy:Aw it’s alright! I’m so glad you’re enjoying my story otherwise though!

1 Like

Thank you to everyone who’s read my story on publishing day! Bump for day two!

1 Like

Bump! At 99 reads! :dizzy: So close to 100!

Bump! Thank you to everyone who got me to 100 reads!

Bump! Lost In The Stars passed review yesterday! :dizzy: :heartpulse:

Bump! Thank you to everyone who got me to 200 reads!

Bump! Chapter 4 has been published!

Bump! :star:

Bump! :star2: Almost at 300 reads!

Hey! I’ve done a load of R4Rs in the past week with tons of people and have almost lost track. I don’t mind re-reading stories, but I am looking to trade gems to improve my rank. I can go as high as 32 gems for a 4x4 for now. I’m also open to donating 10 gems in exchange for an IG shoutout. Please let me know if you’re interested.

When shipwreck leaves you lost at sea with a band of pirates can you use the stars to navigate? With a crazed king on your tail and treasure on the map this sea is full of secrets.

1 Like

Thank you for this thread! I’d love to r4r
Story Name: Silent LOVE
Author Name: Mina
Chapters: 3
Style: LL
Genre: LGBTQ+
Summary: What could go wrong with being the new kid & having severe social anxiety? A Lot. Especially when Dwayne Carter the school’s “badboy” is assigned to help you open up more.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5288576790757376
Cover:

Bump!