NEW STORY: Melodrama!

Hey guys I just published my new story, Melodrama recently!
I would really appreciate if you guys could check out!
I’m doing reads for reads, in case anyone is interested!
Feel free to promote your story too!

Title: Melodrama
Author: Spring D
Number of Episodes: 3 (on going!)
Genre: Drama
Art Style: Ink
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5682642028199936
Description: Steph’s life seems to be looking up! She just got accepted into an acting school run by Elena Hunter, a really famous actress!
But when Steph’s friend goes missing and other strange things happen, it’s time to take lights, camera… ACTION!
And trust me, it’s not easy to find a criminal in an acting school!

Hope you guys read my story, give it a chance and enjoy it!

4 Likes

Hey! I’d love to read your story! Though I think if you included the link to it on here, people would be able to find it a lot easier. And maybe add the genre/description to it. Just a suggestion :slight_smile:

Anyways, I’d also love to do a read for read with you. Here’s my story if you’d like to read:

Title: Stuck in the Middle
Author: Steph
Style: Ink
Genre: Action/Comedy
Chapters: 7 (ongoing)
Description: Skyla is a graffiti artist on her own until she gets stuck in the middle of two rival gangs! Action, comedy, and a wee bit of romance. Can you handle all that?
Link:

Hi I would love to read you story! Also just a tip It would be easier if you put you story in this format! So that people get an idea of what your story is about! Also my story is down bellow if you want to read it!

Format
TITLE:
AUTHOR:
GENRE:
STYLE:
EPISODES:
DESCRIPTION:

My story:
TITLE: FORBIDDEN
AUTHOR: J.Ash
GENRE: Romance/Fantasy
STYLE: Limelight
EPISODES: 3 (Ongoing)
DESCRIPTION: A normal girl life turns upside down when a couple of gods ask her for help. Her objective is to return them to the heavens, but some obstacles may get in the way

Cool! :+1:

Awesome! :+1:

Here’s my story:
Title: Prominent Gift
Author: Gia Morina
Genre: Fantasy/Werewolf/Drama
Description: Kidnapped at 16, Piper finally escapes after three years. She finds herself in the home of the soon to be Alpha King. What happens when her kidnappers come looking for her? How long can the Alpha King keep her protected?
Number of Episodes: 4 (Ongoing)
Instagram: gia.writes
Link to Story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5263005260054528

_Hey, can you please read my story? _

Title: Romantic Cruise
Author: Lawful Evil
Style: Ink
Genre: Romance, Drama
Episodes: 4 [Completed] 2 endings
Description: You break up with your cheating boyfriend and go on a cruise. What will happen if you meet a mysterious dangerous man? Customize Characters
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4697971707478016

Give some feedback :slight_smile:

Hi everyone! This is my first story, id really love if you’d check it out and leave me some feed back! Thank You!

Malikai’s the bad boy, trouble maker. Katherine is a nobody. What happens when he sets his sights on her? Can he save her?

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: