New Story - My Lost Crown+ R4R

Hey beautiful people, I just published a new story called ‘My Lost Crown’. Because I have time this summer holiday I wouldn’t mind doing R4R at the moment. But again, if you have time too you could give my story a try ;))!

Please do not promote your story if you’re not up for R4R.

Title: My Lost Crown
Author: Uwastasia
Genre: Drama/Romance/Mystery
Episodes: 3 at the moment but more are coming!
Style: LL
Description:
An emotionless & cold princess soon to be queen lives in her castle all her life until she meets a man who makes her see differently about this world. So come and explore the dull and great piece of our world, as well as her reality. Will that reality help or hurt her? Find out for yourself.

Link: Episode Writer Portal

Extras:
-Not advice for individuals 12 years old and under as it contains harsh topics such as abse and deths
-Contain advanced directing
-No gem choices that affect the story
-Diversity

Instagram: u.episode.u

My other story that you could check out

Extras:
Genre: Romance/Fantasy
Episodes: 7 at the moment but more are coming
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5154861448888320[/details]

12 Likes

Congrats on publishing! I’ll give it a read once my passes fill up 🩵🫶🏽

1 Like

Thank u so much! :face_holding_back_tears:🫶🏾

1 Like

Congrats on publishing :heart:

1 Like

Thank u!

1 Like

Hey i am up for R4R :smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi! Thank you for making this thread and congratulations on publishing. I would love to do a R4R with you if you are interested.

I just published a new story! I would appreciate it if you gave it a chance and share it please! Feedback is welcomed!

Title: Love, S

Description: Aneesh never believed in finding someone special online until he met Serena. Unfortunately, fate had other plans. Will Aneesh be able to move on, or be stuck in the past?

Genre: Romance

My insta: @safi.episode

2 Likes

Congratulations on publishing! :purple_heart:

Title : Dawn of Mystic
Genre : Fantasy
Chapters out : 7 (chapters are lengthy imo with a lot more coming soon with weekly-biweekly updates)
Description : Angels and demons are polar opposites, but what happens when worlds collide? The truth can only be hidden for so long, and Marlene has yet to find out her true origins. (CC)
Author : Nyah
IG : nyah.writes
Style : Limelight
Features : 3 love interests (LGBT included), points system, timed choices, advanced directing

1 Like

Hey Uwastasia,

Thank you for this thread. Please, read my stories ‘Colo(u)ring the Rainbow’ (LL), ’Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’, ‘Little Star’ (LL), ‘For HIS Sake’ (LL), ‘Double Trouble Love’ (INK, coming out soon) and/or ‘The Runaway Groom’ LL and INK. R4R is closed at the moment (have too many stories I need to finish reading at the moment).

Number 1 (Not published yet!!):

I will show the cover when it’s done!!!

Title: Double Trouble Love

Author: AngelWings

Instagram: @angelwings_1983

Genre: LGBTQ

Style: INK

Description: You wake up in the past, where the love of your life dislikes you. And past you is in the present. Oh, and your crush is your double. Male MC, Male LI, CC char reader #DTLINK

Episodes: 3 (4 is following soon).

Number 2:

Cover Colo(u)ring the Rainbow:

Title: Colo(u)ring the Rainbow

Genre: LGBTQ

Episodes: 3 (in revamp and episode 4 is following soon!!)

Link Colo(u)ring the Rainbow:

Description: You get in a car-accident. A kid is a witness. What happens if a judge sentence you to take care of the kid until his/her parent is out of coma? #CTR M/F MC and M/F LI CC, gender choices for the kid, choices.

Number 3:

Cover Cat Paws And Wolf Claws:

Title: ‘Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’

Genre: Fantasy

Episodes: 19 (More are following!!)

Link Cat Paws, Wolf Claws:

Description: You, a 49 year old female werecat, find an 9 year old orphan at your doorstep. What secrets will unfold, when you decide to take care of him??? #CPAWC No CC, Fantasy, Romance, choices… Female MC Male LI

Number 4:

:point_right: :point_right: 8 episodes, more are following:

Links The Runaway Groom:

Cover The Runaway Groom:

c4539f55e0b83b26fda9d11116f8b9fb781c71dd_2_362x500

Description: You, a bi-male, runs away the 15th time at the aisle. What are you going to do if number 16 is the first one that ran away from you?? #TRGLL #TRGINK Male MC, Male LI, comedy, little bit of mafia and LGBTQ+

Number 5:

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’

Genre: LGBTQ+

Episodes: 26 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI…

:wink: #FHS Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:

Small cover FHS

Number 6:

Link Little Star:

Cover Little Star:

By AngelWings

Description: Your husband and you are trying to get children for years… finally she’s there… but she’s born dead… #LSLL CC, Choices, 1 LI.

For a final special revamp (So, better not read it. :wink: )

• Little Star INK (After revamp it’s complete);

• The Door Is Open LL (After revamp it’s complete);

• The Door Is Open INK (After revamp it’s complete);

• The Search of Thomas f*ing White (LL) (Still continues after revamp…);

• Bounded Minds (INK) (Still continues after revamp…);

• Bounded Minds (LL) (Still continues after revamp…).

Happy reading and stay safe!!

Love A-W

Congrats on publishing! I’m up for a R4R :grin:

Howl_Hills_posterThumb_MQMUWjS4nA

Title: Howl Hills
Description: After years of inhumane captivity, Shyann escapes her evil pack and enters Howl Hills territory, where a ROYAL werewolf lineage resides… and her mate.
# of episodes: 4 (ongoing)

Features:

• Limited CC
  • Advanced directing
  • Lots of choices
  • Point systems
  • No gem choices except support the author and bonus content
1 Like

Congrats on publishing! I’m down for a R4R. Let me know if you’re interested :grin:

Title: Mind Over Matter
Genre: Drama/Comedy/Action
Chapters: 3 (Complete)
Description: When the world is ravaged by flesh-eating monsters, three soldiers must learn to survive together on a remote island.
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thank you :purple_heart:

1 Like

Congrats on publishing!! I just finished and published my entry for the contest. Feel free to read, and please don’t hesitate to share your thoughts :purple_heart:

Title: TWS: Through The Lenses

Story Description: One perfect picture brings an artist with a haunted past and a photographer with a broken soul together. Could they each be remedy to cure the other’s broken heart?

Genre: Romance

Additional Details:
➾ Full CC available
➾ Story will contain several art scenes
➾ No point system
➾ Gem choices included in the form of bonus scenes, special outfits, and support the author. (All gem choices are five (5) gems only)

Details Surrounding The Plot: This story follows the life of a young aspiring artist called Nyla Hemmings (whom you will be playing as), as she navigates life, trauma, her passion for artistry, and her blossoming relationship with a young photographer called Christian Hernandez (the love interest), who is also battling his own set of issues. After experiences which left them both devastated and traumatized, they set out on a journey to fight their demons, in an effort to find love again.

Feel free to follow me on instagram @lulu_majestic for further details, questions, sneak peek/spoilers.

Read here ➾ Episode Writer Portal
Cover:

Thank you for the thread!
This is my first published story
My story
Title : The Hunt Continues
Author : Nyah
Genre : Action
Style : LL
Description: THE RACE IS ON!
These electrifying stories are sure to get the epinephrin pumping. Be killed or be the killer, hunted or hunter? Live both sides in these sensational mini series.

Link : Episode Writer Portal

Cover :

I’m up for r4r.

Thank you so much for this thread.
**Story name: ** The stories of Mahabharata
Author : Mikasa & Panda
Story style: Ll
Description: The struggle for power between 2 groups stirred up the greatest wars of all times. With Lord Krishna as ally, can the Pandavas win against their own race or will they submit to defeat?
What to expect?
War, Romance, Betrayal, Religion, Oaths, Envy, Power play, plot twists

Limited CC
Choices
Art scenes

Link

Cover