New story? Need help!

I don’t really know if this is in the right section but oh well! :sweat_smile:

I’m coming up with a new series. Called.
“Lovely Romance”
It’s about two best friends that like each other. Will Isabella be able to resist Matt?
The two go on a adventure through high school years. How will Isabella react to Matt having a new girlfriend? Isabella is the MC and she’s been in love with Matt from when they were toddlers. Matt was always interested in Isabella but never showed any feelings towards her. The two teenagers are trying to focus on their lives but what happens when Matt becomes distant with Isabella? Will they love each other again? Hangout?

This is the main idea of my story. But I don’t know how to start off with it. Anyone has an intro in mind?

2 Likes

Hmm maybe what you can do is start off the episode with Matt kissing his girlfriend and narrate it talking about the one you love.

Make it seem as if you are talking about Isabella and Matt but then you can zoom onto Isabella saying how this is the kind of love she wanted.

So perhaps an anticlimax of some form?

2 Likes

Awesome!!!

Now I gotta wait for other ideas from other people! :grin:

2 Likes

Wow I love your story plot :heart:

1 Like

Thanks! :wink:

Uh…It was a new idea :cold_sweat:
One thought then wrote it out. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Awsome! :blush:

1 Like

…But thanks again for the compliment! :heartpulse:

:wink::rose:

1 Like

This story might take two months so when it comes out. I would love to let you know! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Sure :blush:

I don’t play the game tho :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Wow…:sweat_smile:
I’ll just tell ya the name! Make sure to spread the word! :blush:

1 Like

Haha sure will :wink:

1 Like

I agree , this sounds interesting. Her plot is great too.

2 Likes

Omg I swear I love this community! Better than the one in real life.

3 Likes

Much more nice and friendly in my opinion.

2 Likes

Same!

1 Like

Should I go with @Days Idea?
Hm?
Or should I wait for others?

Let’s see if anybody else comes up with anything more :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Really nice plot, it kinda reminds me of the movie my best friend’s wedding :joy: I liked @Days idea a lot :heart_eyes: but if you want another option you can start the first episode at isabella’s home waking up for school and Matt waiting for her outside to pick her up make a dialog between them and then you can explain a bit the situation like “matt is my childhood friend, we literally grew up together, but as we were growing up my feelings for him grew bigger, unfortunately he doesn’t feel the same way” or something like this, don’t know xD

2 Likes

It’s okay! I think maybe I can combine the two a little. :slightly_smiling_face:

@Effie
@Days

2 Likes