New story? Need help!

Omg I swear I love this community! Better than the one in real life.

3 Likes

Much more nice and friendly in my opinion.

2 Likes

Same!

1 Like

Should I go with @Days Idea?
Hm?
Or should I wait for others?

Let’s see if anybody else comes up with anything more :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Really nice plot, it kinda reminds me of the movie my best friend’s wedding :joy: I liked @Days idea a lot :heart_eyes: but if you want another option you can start the first episode at isabella’s home waking up for school and Matt waiting for her outside to pick her up make a dialog between them and then you can explain a bit the situation like “matt is my childhood friend, we literally grew up together, but as we were growing up my feelings for him grew bigger, unfortunately he doesn’t feel the same way” or something like this, don’t know xD

2 Likes

It’s okay! I think maybe I can combine the two a little. :slightly_smiling_face:

@Effie
@Days

2 Likes

Cool idea - that sounds very exciting!

2 Likes

I’m still listening to that awesome playlist! :drooling_face:

1 Like

This is completed unrelated but my name is Isabella so this is really coincidental. lol. :laughing: But if you want some intro ideas, I will be willing to discuss. :heart:

2 Likes

Aww, I’m listening to it too and so happy to heart that!

1 Like

Lmao. My nick name is Issa for a reason.
But sure!

2 Likes

It’s never going to get old.

1 Like

Aww girl. you are just so darn amazing :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks! You are too! :hugs:

1 Like

It’s six and im working on my HW in the morning lmao…I’m so bad

2 Likes

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re looking for advice on a story idea. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to ask me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

For clarification on where to correctly create topics, please take some time to review our forum tutorial. Thanks!

1 Like

I will!