New story out now! <3

Hey guys! I just published the first few episodes of my first episode story! I would really appreciate it if you would support me by reading it! I have been working really hard on this story and I guarantee that you will not regret reading it! It’s a mixture of romance, drama, action, comedy, you name it! Reading the first episodes of my story will leave you wanting more! :star_struck: :relaxed: :sparkling_heart:
Follow me on Instagram! @a.s_crystal_blue

6 Likes

Hey guys! I just published the first few episodes of my first episode story! I would really appreciate it if you would support me by reading it! I have been working really hard on this story and I guarantee that you will not regret reading it! It’s a mixture of romance, drama, action, comedy, you name it! Reading the first episodes of my story will leave you wanting more! :star_struck: :relaxed: :sparkling_heart:
My story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5009937141006336

2 Likes

I think i saw it on Hidden Gems shelf :thinking::scream:

1 Like

Lol really??? When did you see it?

1 Like

Is the hidden gems shelf a good thing ahaha

1 Like

I’m not sure but i saw it somewhere🤔

1 Like

Welp thats cool :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I’ll read it bcz it’s romance :relieved:

1 Like

Aww thank you! Just know that I’ve only published 3 episodes, the steamy and romantic scenes will be in future episodes :wink:

1 Like

okkke :laughing::smirk:

1 Like

My story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5009937141006336

3 Likes

Will you be interested in doing a r4r with me??

sure whats your story name?

Also I will have to read it after school if that’s fine :yellow_heart:

Ok sure hun!!! Here is my story!! I will start yours soon also
Title: The Precarious Betrayal
Ig: __queen_episode
Genre: Romance
Author: Queen Jay
Style: Limelight
Chapter: 12 (on going)
Description: Queen Robinson thought that her life was falling apart. Trust was broken and it may be hard to build back. Will she be able to love another?A love story turned bitter. 2 LI CC

Link to The Precarious Betrayal

1 Like

Here are the screenshots for your story!! Also I will follow u on insta I wanna PM you :heartpulse:

1 Like

Thank You so much for your support :sob: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: I didn’t get around to reading your story yesterday but I promise to read it tonight (I’ll send screenshots!) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I love your story so far! I will definitely keep on reading :yellow_heart: (Up to ep 3 btw)

2 Likes

4 Likes