New story out now! <3

Hey super congratulations on publishing your story I would love to read here’s mine hope you will read mine too honey :heart::heart::heart:

TITLE: Tangled Love
DESCRIPTION: “You & Me happily ever after” every girl and guy want this to be true and so did Cecilia… But can life be that easy in reality?
AUTHOR: Anthony (myself)
CC: Yes
GENRE: Romance
EPISODES: 1-4 OUT! (more episodes will come soon)
AIM: Nothing in particular 
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5509420569264128

1 Like

I would love to read your story beautiful! I’ll send you screenshots when I’m done :yellow_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

hello! congrats on posting your first story!! I’ll check it out rn, it looks super interesting ( ´∀`)

here’s mine if you wanna check it out:

title: astral mayhem
genre: fantasy, romance
description: two teen magicals run away to Earth to escape their tyrannical leader. What will happen when the leader discovers their hiding spot?

instagram: blue.berrytoast

cover:

link:

1 Like

I am loving your story so far! Cecilia kind of reminds me of myself which makes me feel like I’m in your story lol. Directing is good, and can we please just admire Kian for a second lol, a bit obsessed. Also, I was only able to read 3 episodes because I ran out of passes, but I will for sure read the last episode when they refill :relaxed:

1 Like

Aww, thank you! I will definitely check your story out :cherry_blossom: :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Thankyou so much :heart:

Im glad you liked it lovie :pleading_face::heart::heart: Thanks a lot for reading :heart:
Im done reading yours I really liked it so far I wanna how nate and kim’s story gonna end up :pleading_face::heart_eyes: Its really amazing appreciate your effort :100:

1 Like

:yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart:

Congrats on your story!! I’d be up for a r4r. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description

He’s a hot, heartless, mysterious vampire. You’re a powerful vampire slayer! What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms? Will he love you, or kill you?

1 Like

I’d love to do a r4r! Your story looks super interesting by the way :yellow_heart: I have other stories to read as well but I will try to read yours as soon as possible! I’ve added it to my favourites :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Thank you so much.:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Hey guys! I just published the first few episodes of my first episode story! I would really appreciate it if you would support me by reading it! I have been working really hard on this story and I guarantee that you will not regret reading it! It’s a mixture of romance, drama, action, comedy, you name it! Reading the first episodes of my story will leave you wanting more! :star_struck: :relaxed: :sparkling_heart:
Follow me on Instagram! @a.s_crystal_blue

3 Likes

Hi @CrystalBlue1
It looks super interesting!

Would you like to do a r4r?

Here’s the link to my story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4934593531281408

1 Like

Hi i would love to do a R4R! I just added your story to my favourites and I will try to read it tomorrow :yellow_heart: (I will also send screenshots :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)

I love your story cover by the way! Its so good! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

~Thank you for this thread & best of luck with your story hun!!! I hope anybody could give my story a chance, it would mean the world to me!! :sunflower:

STORY DETAILS: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Title: Blinding Beauty

Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 5 (more episodes coming soon!)
Arts Scenes Included :blob_hearts:

DESCRIPTION: Her intelligence Is Dangerous. Her Beauty Is Lethal. I Was Not Like The Other Girls. Which Is Where El Tigre Made His Mistake.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5797610348806144

Imitadora_a8_posterThumb_mpc6GhI8fq

MAIN CHARACTERS: :heart_eyes: :black_heart:
Camila : Don’t underestimate her. She’s not what she seems. Behind that beautiful face lies a dangerous woman.
Alejandro ( El Tigre) : Crime lord, crosses paths with a woman with a beauty so pure. She’s nothing he has ever seen. But you know what they say the most beautiful are the most dangerous…

Check Out My Instagram: @valentina_.episode

*For sneak peeks, NEW art covers and scenes, updates, and more!!!
*Cover made by the talented @ladiablitaart

Love you all and tysm for all the support!

NEW ART COVER COMING SOON!!! :blob_sun:

1 Like