New Story out: Serendipity open for R4R

Hi everyone! I just published my first story and would love for you to check it out! I am open for a R4R, message me on instagram or drop your stories here!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I prefer stories in limelight with character customization
Title: Serendipity
Genre: Romance/Drama
Style: Limelight
CC: Yes
IG: @cindyrella.episode
Description: You’re in an unhappy relationship with a manipulative boyfriend. What happens when you cross paths with a sexy stranger with a complicated past? Can he bring changes to your life?

1 Like

i like the title

1 Like

Hi! would you like to do a r4r? My story is a comedy.
Title: The Art of Love
Genre: Comedy/Romance
Style: limelight
CC: Yes
Description: Liv, a closeted artist, lives a simple life with her best friend Mason. Little does she know she will encounter a handsome jerk that will flip her world upside down.

1 Like

Definitely! Your story sounds intriguing. I will read tonight and post screenshots on IG and tag you. Can you do the same for me? :blush: and let me know what you think about the story! Would love feedback

1 Like

I’ve added your story to my list, i have one story to finish and then I will start yours💙 and I’ll send ss to you ig😊

1 Like

I can do a r4r :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here’s my story infoo :partying_face:
I hope you like it :blob_hearts:
Story Blank Canvas
Author IG @nicollee.writes
Genre Fantasy
Summary Stella has always felt a part of her was missing. The night of her 18th birthday secrets start to unfold. How will she manage love, power and war? | CC ART 2LI