NEW STORY! Phelia (r4r & f4f) Feb 2023

Genre: Thriller
Subgenres: Drama, Romance, Mystery

Story description: A dark past hanging over her, Rain enters college. Will she let her dark past consume her, or will she break through it, finding true love? The outcome is up to you.

Link: Episode Writer Portal

What to expect:
Female Main Character
Male love interest
Choices that matter
Full CC for MC & LL

Instagram: april_episodes

Cover:
Phelia Cover.jpg

6 Likes

Congrats on publishing!:two_hearts:
Btw when you try to show the cover it say this: Phelia Cover.jpg . So you might have to go back and reload it.:blush:

Hey! Iโ€™m up for r4r :two_hearts:

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 14
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since weโ€™ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatalโ€ฆ

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

1 Like

Sounds good! Iโ€™ll read it as soon as I can :two_hearts:

1 Like

Hey! :smiling_face:

Iโ€™m interested in r4r :penguin:

Here are my link and description:
Humanityโ€™s future is in the hands of two hearts destined to meet. Two royal bloodlines: vampires and werewolves. Will their union end the world or save it?

LL, advanced directing, overlays, 1 LI, full CC, point system

Congrats on publishing! Iโ€™m down for a R4R. Let me know if youโ€™re interested :grin:

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 20 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thank you :purple_heart:

Hi! Iโ€™m down for a R4R! If youโ€™re interested, just reply to this message :purple_heart:

Title : Dawn of Mystic
Genre : Fantasy
Chapters out : 4 (chapters are lengthy with a lot more coming soon with weekly-biweekly updates)
Description : Angels and demons are polar opposites, but what happens when worlds collide? The truth can only be hidden for so long, and Marlene has yet to find out her true origins. (CC)
Author : Nyah
IG : nyah.writes
Style : Limelight
Features : 3 love interests (LGBT included), points system, timed choices, advanced directing

Hi, Iโ€™d love to do a R4R with you, I currently only have 3 chapters so please read the 3 and Iโ€™ll do the same for you :blush::sparkling_heart:

:sunflower: Title: Salt in The Wound
:sunflower: Full CC for MC, one LI, one ending, points system, impactful choices
:sunflower: Genre: Romance/Drama
:sunflower: Description: Her first love transfers back to her school after a year of not hearing from him. What if they cross paths? Will new feelings bloom? Or will her hatred outweigh these feelings?
:sunflower: Instagram: cerisaro

If you want to see my story cover you can view it here it was drawn by me! :two_hearts:

Story Link:

My story explores - new + old friendships, hard past, moving on, coming of age, first love, family problems and more :sunflower:

Thankyou so much for this threadโ€ฆ :blush: :blush:
Iโ€™m down for R4R (3x3) or (4x4) :wink: :wink:
Title:- Queen Of Hell
Genre:- Action
Instagram Acc:- @sapphire_ecrivain
No. of episodes:- 4 (On going)
Love Interest:- 1 (no option)
Discription:- The most dangerous assassin and the heiress of the Italian Mafia with the rivalry of the Russian Mafia King. What will happen when they cross paths?
Link :- Episode Writer Portal
Cover:-

HI! Iโ€™m down for R4R

๐‘ป๐’Š๐’•๐’๐’†: ๐•‹๐•Ž๐•Š: โ„™๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ž๐•š๐•ค๐•– ๐• ๐•— ๐•€๐•Ÿ๐•—๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ช

๐‘จ๐’–๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’“: Lynda N.

๐‘ซ๐’†๐’”๐’„๐’“๐’Š๐’‘๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’: A century-long friendship between Elsie McGorry and Lucien Kingโ€™s family ended when Elsie was killed by the King family. In vengeance for Elsie, Lucien made it his mission to demolish his fatherโ€™s criminal enterprise. When Elsie turns out to be alive, will she seek vengeance against Lucien and his family, or will her love for him prevail?

๐‘ญ๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”:

Full CC (except skin tone)
Female MC
One Male LI
2 Admirers
Art Scenes
Mature Scenes
Choice Matters
Multiple Endings
Gem Choices (Epilogue and Bonus Scenes)
Advanced Directing
Music, and Sound Effects.

๐‘ฎ๐’†๐’๐’“๐’†: Action & Romance

๐‘ป๐’“๐’๐’‘๐’†: Lovers, separation, and enemies/lovers

๐‘น๐’†๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’† ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’•๐’†: Aug. 23, 2023 (AVAILABLE NOW!)

๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’๐’Œ: Episode Writer Portal

THANK YOU!!!