New Story! Please Read :)

Please go check out my new story!
Title- Amethyst
Author- PurplePanda
Description- You thought you were a normal girl. But does a normal girl have to save her crush from a curse that could become permanent? CC & Limelight
Style- Limelight
Status- 3 episodes (more episodes coming soon)
Cover- episode_briella
Instagram- purplepanda.episode

2 Likes

I will be glad to check it out and post some screenshoots on my instagram story!

I would really be happy if you check my story too and shoutout it also!

Name: She Destroyed Me
Genre: romance/drama/ thriller
Description: Stella’s life was finally coming back to normal. But how normal is it when you commit a murder and lose your mind completely?
Limelight
Art scenes: Yes
CC: limited
Number of chapters: 2 for now
instagram> alex_night_writes

1 Like

I could give your story a try.

But I would like to ask…
Who made your cover? Because it’s amazing!

2 Likes

Giving your story a try right now!

2 Likes

Thank you for reading it and thank you for your kind words! My cover is made by @miss.belle.epy. She is amazing!!

2 Likes

No problem! And Tysm!!! :hugs:

2 Likes

Hey there. I gave your story a read yesterday, and totally forgot to give feedback!

1 Like

I’ve gotten to episode one, but I did notice some minor issues. Which can easily be fixed!

Customization

So when I got to customize the love interest, the zooms were off. When I clicked on a new feature it would show the cover.

Speechbubbles
Some of the speech bubbles were a little out of place. I do recommend fixing that, just so it’s a little more clear to the reader, who’s speaking.

Scene Changes
Okay, so, I did feel like your scene changes were just a little too fast. Maybe try adding more dialogue, so your readers have an idea on what’s going on.

Punctuation
In some of your dialogue, I did notice some grammar issuses. The only thing that needed to be fixed was having a period at the end of the sentence.

With that all being said, I really like your story!
I think where your going with it is really interesting! The ending definitely will make readers come back!

If you need any help on your story feel free to ask! :green_heart:

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! I’ll fix all the mistakes x

Sure, ofc i’ll read it x

Can you provide a link ? :slight_smile:

Sure! http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5951922371887104

1 Like

I’ll second that, I couldn’t see what I was customising :joy:

2 Likes

I know, I fixed that but I haven’t updated it yet as I am still working on episode 4

1 Like

And then I’ll let everyone customize themselves and Ace again in ep 5

1 Like

I see. Let me know when it is updated!!! :grin:

1 Like

I’ll do a check in ! :hugs:

I don’t want to give you my opinions publicly, so I’ll Pm You, but I doubt that because it’s probably amazing :hugs::woozy_face:. GL in the future with your story bb !! :two_hearts::slight_smile::pleading_face:

1 Like

No problem!

And you’re a writer so you make happy accidents! :blue_heart:

Happy writing!

1 Like

If you want more feedback & advice check out my thread! I’ll be really glad to help!

1 Like

Thanks x