New Story - Promote Yours - R4R Read for Read for Up to 5x5

I like to do r4r with you if you like :blush:

1 Like

Perfect! Just please send me screenshoots when you finish. Looking forward to read yours!

1 Like

Thanks @jcwhisper.writes for reading my story!

Hey! Congrats on publishing! I’m just going to promote my stories through my website here… descriptions and covers are there too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: http://writtenbywafers.carrd.co/

1 Like

Congratulations on publishing! I am up to do a R4R if you are interested :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here is the link to my story:

1 Like

:llama: Thank you so much for this thread! :llama:

Story Title: UL: Androids

Story Genre: Sci-Fi / Romance / Mystery

Author: maevt

Story Style: Limelight

Number of Episodes: 4 (ongoing)

Description: Jane lives in the year 2056. Human-like robots (Androids) roam every city in the world. They’re everywhere. Some question if they really are here to help…

Cool Attributes! :
:llama: Multiple Endings
:lemon: Choices Matter
:llama: Limited CC
:lemon: Points System
:llama: Mini Games
:lemon: Custom Wardrobe
:llama: Art Scenes
:lemon: Advanced Directing
:llama: Custom Game-Play style (:heart: Affection or :dagger:Action or ♜Intelligent)

Story Cover (made by me):

SPECIAL NOTES:
Socials [instagram]: @maevtstories & @maevtdraws
Socials [zepeto]: @xx.maevt.xx

• This is my very first story
  • I would absolutely love and appreciate anyone who is willing to give my story a read & review
  • Please feel welcome to give my any advice / insight / tips, etc.
1 Like

We’ve done a r4r before so could you continue reading from where you left off please?? Or reread it’s up to you :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your stories!

1 Like

Yes! Just please read my story and send me screenshoots when you finish and I’ll do the same.

Thanks for sharing your story!

1 Like

Yes, I’ll continue reading!

1 Like

Thank you so much :raspberry:

1 Like

Thanks @emmy17.episode for reading my story!

Thanks @mezmeric333 for reading my story!

I love your cover and would love to read your story!
Please let me know if you would like the screenshots via forums or Instagram (if so, I will need your handle). I would love to do a 3x3. Let me know if this is feasible.

Also of note: I only will read the first chapter with screenshots and continue after you do the same. Then I will do the remaining 2 agreed upon.

UL: Mafia’s Thorn

Link CLICK HERE!

Look forward to reading your story~

• Himeji
1 Like

you’re welcome love <3

Glad to hear that! I’d prefer for you to send me a personal message with screenshots here. I just published the first 3 chapters, so I can do 3x3. Looking forward to read yours!

1 Like

Wonderful I’m adding you now!

1 Like

Thanks @talina.writes for reading my story!

1 Like

Thanks @Sharma_ep for reading my story!

1 Like