❄️ New Story - Promote Yours - R4R Read for Read for Up to 8x8

Thanks for sharing your story!

1 Like

Thanks @jcwhisper.writes for reading my story!

I think we may have done a r4r before so when you start reading could you just continue from wherever you left off please?? I’ll send ss soon :yellow_heart:

1 Like

No problem, thank you as well!

1 Like

Yes, I’ll do that. Thanks!

1 Like

You are welcome!

Thanks @Evilyn for reading my story!

1 Like

Thanks @Anisha7 for reading my story!

Hi :blush:
Thank you for this thread and I’m up for r4r
if you are interested in a Mystery story

Story: Hostel By The River
Genre: Mystery (Romance/Drama)
Style: Limelight
Episode: 7 (ongoing)
Description: All you wanted to start over, but everything changed in a way you never planned. you realized you were no longer safe, not anymore. something terrible is going on around you and your friends, will you be able to find it? the most important thing is
will you be able to survive?
|LCC|1LI

Link to my story: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram : @red877.episode

1 Like

Great! Just please send me screenshoots when you finish. Looking forward to read yours!

1 Like

Now the Read for Read is for Up to 4x4!

Hello! I would love to do r4r with you! Please let me know if you’re interested :blush:

Title: Midnight Bestie
Author: Apsara
Genre: Horror/Comedy
Description: Chantelle got into her dream college, But there’s a haunted building near! They say don’t go anywhere near to that! But is she going to do so?! (Customization available)
Episodes: 4 (Ongoing)
Instagram: apsarawrites654
Story Link: Episode Writer Portal

Thank you! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Great! Just please send me screenshoots when you finish. Looking forward to read yours!

1 Like

Sure!

1 Like

I send u screenshots yesterday, can you please check?

1 Like

Hi @apsararoy. I haven’t received any screenshots from you… Not here on the forum or on Instagram… You could just send me a screenshot replying here… Thanks!

1 Like

That’s weird, I did send you yesterday. Did you check on requests? It must be there.
Can you check one more time on your instagram requests? And I just send you a message again saying hello.

1 Like

Thanks! Got your screenshots. Now it’s my turn.

1 Like

Thanks @apsararoy for reading my story!

1 Like

Hi! Thank you for making this thread. I would love to do a R4R with you if you are interested.

I just published a new story! I would appreciate it if you gave it a chance and share it please! Feedback is welcomed!

Title: The Truce

Description: Sergei is a cold-hearted gang leader. What happens when he is given a proposal that turns out to be more than he expected?

Style: LL

Genre: Action

My insta: @safi.episode

URL: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like