New Story! Promoting stories and R4Rs

Hey everyone. So I just released my new story and I would love it if you all went and gave it a read! Also, you could promote your own stories and exchange r4rs here.

Title: Through The Multiverse
Genre: Adventure/ Fantasy
Style: Limelight
Instagram: @nis.storiesx
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4847730093064192
Description: When your life takes a turn for the worse, you’re forced to embark on a journey to save all known alternate realities, unlocking the secrets within the cosmos.
Cover:

Tags:

Summary

@Jade135 @lanafrazer_episode @Ellenaj @Amphia @episode.nataliem @May.I.Write @Kayla_Writes @ash.writes @Coffeebeans234 @AllEpisodeDays @Vicky12 @Jessy1312

13 Likes

I like to do r4r. also love your cover who made it?

Title : Reveal: Scorn Heir.
Includes multiple love interest of both genders. Full CC of MC, limited of Love interest. Mini-games, point system
Directing: I will say I am a pretty Advance coder. and I made sure there are no mistakes
Genre: Drama / Fantasy
Grammar : good thanks to @MissHaze who have proof-read the story
chapters : 3 for now
Description: After a tragedy befalls the royal family, you’re forced to take the throne. Faced with challenges to your legitimacy and ghosts from the past, will you crumble under the pressure?

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5932970744676352

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag! Your story seems interesting :star_struck:

1 Like

Congratulations on your story honey :heart::heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart: I would love to share mine too with you :heartpulse: Will definitely give a shoutout for your story in IG Stories :hugs::hugs:

TITLE: Tangled Love
AUTHOR: Anthony (myself)
GENRE: Romance
EPISODES: 1-4 OUT!!
DESCRIPTION: “You & Me happily everafter” everafter every girl and guy want this to be true so did Cecilia… But can life be that easy in reality?
CC: Yes ( MC & LI)
INSTAGRAM: @storiesofanthony

Here’s mine, love!
insta @simpxzee_
TITLE- Awoken
Genre- Fantasy, drama
Chapters so far -7
Plot- Awoken from a 200 years curse, Blaze finds himself battling between revenge and his growing feelings for the one who holds nothing but hatred for him. Will he end his millennium-long battle and find love along the way or lose everything trying?

Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5489696718389248

The cover was done by @candra_krida on instagram. The background edit was made by me :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I would love to do a r4r with you too!

1 Like

I am following her, I did write once to ask what a commission cost, she never answaerd

1 Like

She’s very inactive on her instagram account. I just unsent the message and resent it and she responded.

1 Like

Man, I love that cover!

1 Like

Thank youu :pleading_face: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

It’s in my favorites now. I’ll check it out after my Zoom class today.

1 Like

I’d love to do a R4R!
Title: Ice Cold Death
Description: When Emily Green drops dead at Club Scarlet, the city tasks you, their best detective, with bringing her family justice. Can you solve the case?
Genre: Mystery
Episodes: 4 (completed)

I’d love to do an R4R

Here’s my story

Title: LDR: Showstopper
Genre: Romance
Description: An international pop star, you never expected to love with a retail salesman. You are finally feeling this love you’ve been writing about your whole life. CC, LL, choices matter.
Author: Alienwrites
Chapters: 3
Instagram: @alienswrites

1 Like

Hey thank you for this thread love! I just recently published my new story called Yearning. It would mean the world to me if you read it!!:two_hearts:

Title: Yearning
Author: Xiomara
Style: Ink
Genres: Drama, Romance, Action
Main Genre: Drama
Amount of chapters: 3
Ongoing!
Small Cover:

Story description:
All her life, Alondra has been longing for something that was missing in her life. Will she find it when she is on the verge of losing her sanity or will someone help her in time?

Instagram: @xiomara.episode
Link:

Please note there are trigger warnings/ mental health awareness

1 Like

Thanks for the thread, lovely!

Instagram: @epi.sam.writes

Title: The Art of Criminal Profiling

Genre: Mystery

Style: Limelight

Chapters: 5 and more coming soon

Description:
Can Valentina, a successful FBI agent, decode a series of bone chilling mysteries before it’s too late? If not, she may just lose everything and everyone she cares about.

Customization:
Full customization other than not being able to change the MC’s skin color. Both LIs are fully customizable.

Choices:
There are numerous point systems with choices that matter.

Mini games and sound are incorporated into the story.

Hope you check it out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Art of Criminal Profiling

1 Like

Thanks for the thread :two_hearts:
Here’s mine.
Reveal: Our little secret

GENRE: Drama

DESCRIPTION: What could be better than meeting five close friends at a student party? Such events are extremely rare. However, things don’t get so rosy when a dead girl is found in the house. Who is behind this and what is the little secret of each of them?

•Full CC

•One LI

•Sounds & Music

•Point System, Choices matter, Mini games
My ig: @epi.ksu

Hey there,
I’d love to do a r4r :blush:
My story is called “The last fallen angel”
Plot: A girl recently finds out she has supernatural gifts. Will she be able to handle college life while crossing paths with two mysterious men, one of whom might be her soulmate?
Currently 8 chapters
CC, 2 Love interests and choices

Hi, thanks for the thread! Here are two stories of mine, thank you! :yellow_heart:

Title: Reveal: Timeline
Author: MitsuKi
IG Username: @ js_mits
Genre: Drama, Mystery
Description:
Even at the brink of death, Cherise is determined to save her King. Little did she knew, the truth will shake her heart and everything she had believed in. (LL, Full CC)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4745985153761280

1 Like

If you would like to do a r4r pm me and tell me how many chapters you would want to do.

Story name:

High on Love and Formaldehyde

AUTHOR: Liz & Mar

GENRE: Romance/Drama

Chapters So Far: 12

STYLE: Limelight

IG: @ liz_mar.episode

DESCRIPTION: Working at a morgue is what Eliana loves but when her life gets darker than her job, she’ll need all the support she can get. Who’ll bring back the light in the dark?

CC, LL, Art

MATURE CONTENT

**Song recommendations to play while reading certain scenes are shown throughout the story **

Story Link

Personal link including playlist