New story promotion - AFTERLIFE <mystery>

Hey guys,
I’d like to promote my new story AFTERLIFE .
In one of my previous stories Returns I enjoyed giving some hints about MC past and doing big reveals in every season finale and I had this idea for a mystery in my head for a long time.
Story description is :
What will happen when you decide to reboot your life, with no memory of the past? Will you leave the mystery of your previous life behind and focus on your new beginning?

Afterlife is full of art scenes and overlays animations <which I hate normally, but I tried to do my best with this story and for all 9 chapters already published I’m pretty happy with the outcome>.

I can do r4r ! I’d love to hear your opinions on my new story!
Love,
Raniksa

14 Likes

Amazing cover, how about a r4r?

1 Like

Oooo it sounds similar to the plot of ReLife I’ll give it a read!

1 Like

with pleasure! :smiley:

2 Likes

my friend told me about Anime called ReLife after reading my Afterlife :stuck_out_tongue: , I haven’t seen it yet . There’s different ideas here and there. Thank you for giving it a try, we can do r4r !

2 Likes

I love ReLife so much so I’m sure I’ll love anything even resembling it. Thanks I appreciate that, but I haven’t published anything yet :sweat_smile:. I’ve been working on like ten different stories but none of them are quite where I want them to be yet but thank you very much!

2 Likes

Love the cover! If you’re interested in R4R, check out my thread.

1 Like

I already filled your form! Definitely will start your story!
Rani

2 Likes

Cool! Just don’t forget the password! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the thread! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Here’s my story, I’m up to R4R too :relaxed:
If someone is interested to do a R4R with me please complete this Google form and I’ll read your story as soon as posible! :hugs:

Title: Vampire Hunters Academy
Description: You have a normal life until you discover something that will make you apply to the Vampire Hunters Academy. There you’ll live adventures, but you’ll also discover new deep secrets.
Style: Limelight.
Number of Chapters: 9, more coming soon.
Genre: Fantasy with action, romance and a bit of drama.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6076687498674176
Cover:

2 Likes

I’ll start your story tomorrow after work :smiley: dm you with screenshots after :smiley: <3

2 Likes

Okay thank you! please don’t forget to complete the Google form! It helps me to organize the stories I have to read :relaxed:

1 Like

could you send me the form please?

1 Like

Sure:

:relaxed:

1 Like

Is it completed?
And do you want a review?

1 Like

I’d luv to do r4r with you :partying_face:

Lost Summer Love

1 Like

It’s not completed, I’m currently finishing chapter 10, there’s going to be around 20 chapters in total
And I would love a review!

1 Like

Sure! I’ll send you screenshots, can start tomorrow :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome possum :crazy_face::star_struck:

1 Like

Hi! Your story looks interesting! Wanna do R4R? :hugs:

Tittle: Agent 66: Born to Kill (CC)
Author: xoRoséxo
Style: Limelight
Genre: Action
Chapters: 5
Description: Agent 66 is an infamous assassin. But when a mission gone wrong, 66 kidnaps Sasha - his possible witness, and sets to discovers the truth before it’s too late.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4722588854321152
Instagram: xoroses.episode
Hitman_Agent_66_posterThumb_35rx9VdzSw

2 Likes