New Story Promotion and R4R

Wonderful character development and plot! Definitely leaves the reader excited for the following chapters :)))))

1 Like

Adding you to my favorites and will send screenshots by the latest tomorrow! Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Thanks so much!!!:heart:

Thank you!!! :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts: will get to yours soon

1 Like

Thanks! And yes hablo español :blush:

1 Like

:joy: Que alegría. Es un alivio encontrar a otra persona que hable español en Episode.

Por cierto, ya terminé tu historia. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you! Let me know what you think :slight_smile:

All done!!

Hey I finished the first chapter! Please send me a screenshot of my story and I will continue reading :smile:

1 Like

Gracias Lía! Si es un gusto encontrar alguien más que habla español en este medio :smile:

1 Like

Hey just wanted to let you know I have started your story! I only finished chapter 1 and will finish the other two once I get home!

1 Like

Yes!!! I just saw your story on another thread, and I’m going to start reading asap ! I’d love to do a r4r with you too ! <3

Story Name: Dirty Work
Written By: terrah w
Category: Action / Romance
Episodes: 5 (more coming soon)
Instagram: @ epsd.terry
Short Description: They both work for the same purpose. Will working together make them stronger or change everything they’ve ever known?
Long Description: Loren and Dawson handle the dirty work for the government, which isn’t legal. They run from being wanted but know their slates aren’t clean. They both have their own reasons for doing what their family lineage has arranged, but fate may state otherwise.

Here is the link to Dirty Work if you would like to check it out! <3

Sure! Let’s do it! I am finishing up one more story and then I can start yours :smile:

1 Like

Hi!!! I finished your story and I loved it!! Here’s the rest of the screenshots! I’m going to tag u on Instagram

Thanks so much girl! I appreciate it sooooo soooo much <3

1 Like

hey! sorry for the late reply!!

and thank you for stopping by my story! :ok_woman:‍♀:ok_woman:‍♀:orange_heart::orange_heart:

1 Like

Hey sorry for the late response here are the screenshots for your story!

1 Like

Hey girly! Here’s my screenshot from your story! Can’t wait for future updates <3
I also followed you on instagram :wink:

1 Like

Thank you so much!!

Your story was great!!!

I added to my favorites!

If you can, can you check out my new story:
I would really appreciate it!

2 Likes