New Story/ R4R/ Share Feedback/ Story Recommendations

Hey all, I just finally published my new story! I created this for multiple purposes: promoting my story, doing R4R, sharing feedback, and/or story recommendations!! Here are some of my general info on everything, plz read carefully!! :wink: also feel free to give me feedback, i need them! either give me feedback on here, my fanmail, PM, or tell me on insta: @shronus.writes

1. New Story

Details:
Story Name: What You’ve Always Wanted
Author Name: Shronus
Style: Limelight
Completion Status: 3 (more coming, I will have 4 soon hopefully! I’m working on it)
CC: Yes!
General description: Rachel, one out the many who has a complicated secret. Everyone now knows, and her life is turned upside down into the inevitable path of love, trust, secrets, and betrayals.
Cover: I don’t have one yet bc it’s still being made by someone and I want them to take their time

Genre: Romance / drama? (let me know what you guys think the genre should be)
Story Link: Episode Writer Portal

2. R4R

So
R4R, you guys should know what this means
I’ve been wanting to do this for a long time, but I couldn’t bc I didn’t have my story, but now that it’s publish, here I go to doing this! Check the next category for details!

3. R4R Details

Here are some R4R stuff I should go over
if you want to do R4R with me here’s how you should put your story:

1. Story Name
  2. Author Name
  3. Genre
  4. Brief Description of story
  5. How many episodes
  6. IG (if you have one) if not, just put N/A
  7. Story Style (I prefer reading limelight, but if yours is ink, i will see and give it a try still as long as not too many ppl start to add their stories)
  8. Completion Status
  9. Cover of story
4. Sharing Feedback!

Okay, sharing feedback is my biggie! Plz read carefully :slight_smile:

As you probably don’t know, I think getting positive feedback is very important to me and my development in my story
I believe that even if I get feedback that my story is bad, it brings me motivation to improve and make it better. So here I am going to go over what I should expect when giving me feedback (bc this is greatly appreciated):

1. Speak from your heart
what I mean is just to be honest with me. You can even say to me “Your story is horrible bc everything is messed up” (ofc there has to be a reason) and honestly I am fine with that because personally, I have a lot to improve on and i know i can make the story better or for future stories. So just so you know, the only thing I want when giving me feedback is to be honest with me
If you don’t, I wouldn’t know what to fix :slight_smile: just a heads up
5. If you need feedback on your story...

Ok this is also a biggie! (sry I can’t stop saying that lol)
I am willingly and glad to help out to those who need feedback on their stories, but let me know if you need it! I wouldn’t know if you don’t tell me.

6. Last but not least, recommendations!

This doesn’t really apply to me, but I still want to have this in case I run out of stories to binge on :wink:

Info:
List me any good story (preferably Limelight) of any genre specifically Romance, Drama
any genre is technically fine :slight_smile:

Lol sorry for all the complicated details haha (sorry not sorry)

Note: I will be making an Reviews thread for those who want me to review their story
cuz I don’t wanna flood this one already and there will be stuff for me i want to cover for that so after i create i link will be here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My first story!! Please support me by giving it a shot.

Title Love is always Blind
Author: Rand Nasan
Description: Summer has come and a magnificent trip is on the way, however, would it go as planned? or would life interfere and flip everything upside down?
Style: LimeLight
Chapters: 3 and ongoing

link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6743769834913792

This is NOT your typical mob story. Give it a chance!

Author: Carlita Bregante
Genre: Action/Drama
Episodes: 3 (more to come)
Description: Bad girl Nadine has it all figured out. That’s until, she ends up in the clutches of the sexy but"treacherous"Nico, who harbors a dangerous secret. Will she choose to run or stay?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6590375344275456
Instagram: @Carlitab.episode

Will do R4R!
I would also like feedback if possible!

1. Story Name : Me And My Brothers
  2. Author: Raven
  3. Genre: Drama
  4. Brief Description of story: Growing up with three brothers isn’t easy! When you reunite with them a year later, many things await
 Love? Secrets? What will you encounter?..
  5. How many episodes: 3
  6. IG: N/A
  7. Story Style: Lime Light
  8. Completion Status: More episodes coming soon!
  9. Cover of story

If you ever want to give a chance to other stories
Title: Shado
Author: Roy
Description: After tragedy, Roy returns to civilization a changed women. She begins her crusade, determined to put things right, with the help of her trusted people,waging a one-woman on crime
Instagram : roy_episode
Style: Ink
Chapters: 6 and ongoing
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5108744574074880

Shado_S9_posterThumb_cEh8zzozgE

Hey! You can check out my story if you would like. I recently updated the first three episodes and I am looking for feedback. I can always give you a review as well, but it will take some time!
Title: What Did I Do?
Author: Miss. JD5
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 31, more to come
Style: Ink
Description: Dani’s life hasn’t been an easy one and it doesn’t get any easier when an accident causes her to loose her memory. She gets caught up in the mafia world, but will she survive? Partial CC

Heyyyâ˜ș Want to do a r4r?

Polizzis’ Secrets (LL)(CC). Check it out: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/4630938720731136

Thank you for this threadđŸ„°
Here’s mine :black_heart:

Title : The Detective Diaries
Genre : Mystery
Style : Limelight
Episodes : 5 (more episodes coming soon)
Link :http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/5178082767077376
Description : You are sent to Greece for a mission. There you meet a hot irresistible guy. Will you be able to focus on your mission? What’s gonna happen when you discover a horrifying secret?

Episode account : O.livia
Ig handle : @olivia.stories_

Hey guys! I just published the first few episodes of my first episode story! I would really appreciate it if you would support me by reading it! I have been working really hard on this story and I guarantee that you will not regret reading it! It’s a mixture of romance, drama, action, comedy, you name it! Reading the first episodes of my story will leave you wanting more! :star_struck: :relaxed: :sparkling_heart:
Follow me on Instagram! @a.s_crystal_blue
My story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5009937141006336

Heyyy! :hugs:
Would you be interested to read my story? :blush:
My Instagram: @aa_writes_episode
5157751736df4763750fbe9396e106b920180532_2_297x500 7ee5f3831cf8d18b90dfa92681a4fc408394791f_2_281x500
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6653573891555328

Title: Back To Love
Author : Soleo A.
Description : Due to past relationships, Alex closed off love and chooses to believe it ain’t for her. Will she find love or continue to believe that love wasn’t made for her? Limited CC
Genre : Romance - Drama
Style : LL
Chapters : 3 and ongoing
Link : Back To Love
At_First_Sight_8u_posterThumb_Q2M8YUk3tp