New Story, R4R?

community

Hey guys! I recently just published my new story (a few hours ago). If anyone would like to do a R4R let me know!
Title: Without You
Style: Ink
Genre: Romance
Number of episodes: 8 (more coming)
Instagram: georgiasanders.episode

Description: After a tragic accident, Kelsey struggles to find her way. That is until she meets mysterious, bad boy, Axel, who hides a dark secret…

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4784592154656768

I would love to do a R4R!

Title:Unknown Past
Author: Sayanjali Rizvi
Episodes: 11
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4852593696571392

I love the covers so much and I am very intrigued by your story. I will check it out!

It would be later today before I could read your story its 230am here, but would love to do a r4r
Alone Till There Was you
5 Chapters (working on 6 know!
Small cover is not approved
Big cover
Alone%20tell%20there%20was%20you!
Summer is a singel mom of two twins she has a hard like, then she meets Spencer and things start to get better. But what happens when she finds out who he truly is?

I will check your story first and honestly, if you are just interested in checking mine out that is fine but I will have no obligations as I really like how this story looks.

Thank you!! I’ll definitely read all your stories once I have enough passes. I’m new to episode so I’m not entirely sure of how this works. Do we read 3 episodes and then write a review?

So you read the number of chapters you wish for the other person to read as well but 3 chapters is normally ideal and yes, I reckon a lot of authors would love reviews!

Okay, thank you! I’ll review your stories here once I read them :slight_smile:

Hello, we could do a read for read if you want ? :slight_smile:

But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :

Title : Jungle Fever
Author : Maggy

Genre : Romance/Drama
Style : Ink
Number of episodes : 7 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A bad boy Prince with a lot of ego and a womanizer, gets lost in the middle of the Jungle and meets a fierce African Princess called Maya. Will he handle the change of environment?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5221523745800192

Hello, I’m interested in doing R4R! :hugs: How many chapters do you want me to read?

Story Name: Rewinded Life.

Author Name: Lia Lopez.

Description:
What would you do if a galactic being gives you the power to go back in time, and change the outcome of events that were out of your control?

Genres:
Fantasy, comedy, romance and slice of life.

Completion status:
6 episodes. (Working on chapter 7 - ongoing)

My instagram: lia_lopez_episode

Link:

That looked interesting! I’d like to do read 4 read with you, could you directly message me on instagram so we can discuss the reads.@fongjoline,my story called Rose
Genre mystery
Style ink
Description Already struggling with her past, Rose falls into some more drama, romance
mystery, what adventure and heartbreak will she face next?

I’m not sure if I’m supposed to do a review once I read the story but anyway;
Review for “Unknown Past” - First 3 Episodes

Okay so I’ve never done a review before but I hope this can help. The story plot was different to anything I’ve read before. I usually only read romance or thriller but this story appeared really interesting to me. Directing - The directing was great. I loved how the camera would always be moving instead of just staying in the one position. There was music as well as backgrounds I hadn’t seen before which was good. I particularly liked how you would get the opportunity to improve character relationships through choices. I was able to understand who the characters were and what their personalities were like very quickly. However, I was a bit confused in the first episode as to what was happening and where they were until I read the answers at the end of the episode. I don’t know what you would call them but I loved how the episodes would have cliffhangers throughout the episode. (For example; whenever the mayor spoke and then the scene would change all of a sudden) This made me want to continue reading to find out what was going to happen next. I didn’t see anything that you could improve on. Overall it was a really interesting story plot!

Hi I’d be very happy to do r4r with you, would you directly message me on instagram so we can discuss the reads @fongjoline my story called
Rose
Genre mystery
Style ink
Style ink
Description Already struggling with her past, Rose falls into some more drama romance, mystery, what adventure and heartbreak will she face next?
100% will respond to you

I’d like to do a read for read with you.
I’ll send you the screenshots once I’m done on instagram.
I’d like if you could give me a feedback and tell if there are some errors.
I can do the same.
Here’s my story details!

Story title - Midnight Memories
Author - Evija Jureviča
Episodes - 12 (more coming soon)
Style - Limelight
Genre - Romance
Description - Ayla flies all the way from Ireland to somewhere in America, when she’s supposed to spend a summer in some kind of rehabilitation center for people with anorexia.
Warnings - A lot od strong language and mature themes coming soon.
Notes - Limited character customization for lead characters at the begining and later other characters too.

Choices don’t affect the storyline a lot, just a little.
Just like in a book or movie.

Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5689448274984960

CoverMaker-1530470093021

Title - Italian Prince
Number of Episodes - 9 (ongoing)
Genre - Romance
Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4892927412535296

Description - Georgia is spending the summer in Italy with her Grandma, what drama awaits when she meets a Prince?

I will look for you in a bit so we can. :blush: I have some things to get done first. :blue_heart:

Thank you so much! I’ll read your story once my phone charges :joy::joy:

Hey!

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Being a werewolf is not easy. Especially when you have 3 hot hybrids following your every move.

New episodes every week!

Customizable Characters, 5 Endings, Choices Matter

Chapters: technically 8 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_p9gCoNxLMr

Want updates on this story? Here’s the update thread!

Hey, I’m down for a R4R :grinning:
Title: Skai’s Stories
Genre: Drama/Romance
Style:INK
Episodes: 4 (More coming soon!)
Insta: Mystery.episode

Untitled%20design%20(3)