New Story! R4Rs here!

Yes please!! 4x4?

Sure

1 Like

I’d love to do an R4R with you. Just let me know whenever you’re ready :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blush:

Genre: Thriller/Romance
# of Episodes: 5 (ongoing)
Story Link: Desperation Story Link

1 Like

Hey, everyone I hope you’re doing well :heart:
thank you for the thread :slight_smile:
I hope you like this

I have recently published four new chapters of my story

Story : Catch me before I fall
Style : Limelight
Genre : Romance
(which also includes comedy, drama and action )
LI : only one
Choices : not much
Chapters published : 1-20 chapters out now Season 2

If anyone would like to follow me on my Instagram it’s @sun.shine_stories

Description : Zara went through a rough path as a child and have become stronger. Can hot, charming Asher Jones try to change her mind about love? or will he Catch her before she fall’s (Cc/1LI)

with a new story cover
along with the link if anyone would like to check it out!

@SoulFire Hello, I’d like to do a r4r with you if you’re up for it. My story is Murder at Ambrogi Mansion (LL). WE can do a 4x4 if you’d like to.

Genre: Mystery, and a bit of everything else

Alternate/extended Description: A single text, reading “you’re invited” promises to mend a friendship long shattered by betrayal. That is, until you’re accused of murder. Snowed in, and racing against time, can you wade through the countless secrets to find the truth buried deep within the walls of Ambrogi Mansion?

No. of Chapters: 8, Ongoing

Other: No early access/skip the wait/support the author gem choices only

Story Trailer:

Title: OV: Acing Life

Genre: LGBTQ+

Description: A group of friends learning to go through the motions of life while at the mercy of an oppressive society that looks to bring them down.

Episode count: 6

4 mcs, 1 Li (For one of the main characters), choices

Story link: OV: Acing Life

IG link: @kacey_16_episode

I’ll do an r4r with you, how many episodes do you want to start with and do you want screenshots?

1 Like

I’ll be happy to do an r4r with you. How many episodes and do you want screenshots?

1 Like

4x4 sounds good. When do you want to start and do you want screenshots?

Yep we can do an r4r. When do you want to start and do you screenshots?

We can do 3x3 or 4x4? Yes, we can do screenshots too! Just PM them to me. Let me know whenever you’re ready to start.

I’d like to start tomorrow as I will be writing for the rest of the night today. I’m down for 3x3 or 4x4 so whichever you prefer :smiley:

1 Like

yes, I do want screenshots let’s do three chapters each ? :two_hearts:

3x3 sounds good, I’ll make sure to take screenshots for you :blush:

1 Like

sure :two_hearts:

Sure, we can do 4x4. Just PM me :wink:

1 Like

Sounds good :blush:

I’d like to do R4R & G4G with you. :notebook_with_decorative_cover: :crescent_moon:

:exclamation: SCREENSHOTS ARE REQUIRED :exclamation:

:exclamation: MORE THAN ONE SCREENSHOT :exclamation:

:star2: This is a link which leads to all of my stories, in case you’re interested: https://starluna.carrd.co/

:sparkles: Story name: Running From The Crown

:sparkles: Author name: Luna

:sparkles: Chapters: 3 [There are 4 chapters out but since I revamped this story, the fourth one is not finished, so technically it has 3.]

:sparkles: Style: LL

:sparkles: Genre: Fantasy

:sparkles: Description: Princess Pearl grew up being dedicated by her royal duties. One night she decides to run away from her controlling life. Will she run into someone who can understand her?

:sparkles: Instagram: starluna.epi

:sparkles: Link: Episode Writer Portal

:sparkles: Cover:

Hi! I’m interested in an R4R! Here’s my story :blush: