New story. Read for Read. (I need every opinion I can get)

Hey Guys. I hope you all are doing great.

I’m new here (Kinda new since I created my first account and story like 3 years ago and then paused :frowning: )

I started working on my new story FEUD, and I would really appreciate some constructive criticism. I would really like to know if I should ocntinue or not.

As I understand that we all writers need feedback, I promise to read all the your stories (depending on how many passes I have), and give you a feedback that I’m hoping would help.

Title: Feud: the beginning of a war
Author: Girl creating
Genre: Fantasy, with some Romance and Drama
type: Limelight
Description:
The main character thinks that her love life issues are the worst thing that has ever happened to her, when she suddenly finds herself inside a war among powerful creatures. Will she help to save herself, her love life, and the world?

I would appreciate whatever you can help me with :smiley:

(I have to let you know that English isn’t my first nor my second language, and that I would also welcome your help in fixing sentences or anything related to grammar.)

I’d be more than happy to read three chapters of your story or more if you start by reading mine. You would understand that I do read sometimes without the other doing their part

Thanks a lot and really looking forwrad to reading your creations :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Hi. I’ll do r4r with you.

Lost Summer Love

1 Like

Welcome to the community! I would love to do a R4R. Here is my story below. If you need to message me, you can contact me on Instagram @kathrynstoriess :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I can give feedback on here or on Instagram. Please let me know what you think about my story too :wink:

Title: Prison Break
Author/Instagram: Kathryn L. (@kathrynstoriess)
Genre: Action/Drama
Summary: Cali O’Connor is a criminal who wants nothing more than to escape prison. What will happen when she puts together an unlikely group of delinquents to break out?
pb

1 Like

Hi! I am a new author in the platform too! I would love to do an R4R. Here are the details:
Title:Almost
Genre: Romance
Episodes: One episode but future episodes will be coming soon and I’ll try to publish it in this month
Description:
You had to find two baby pandas after a fire. You did. But on the arms of a billionaire, who declined to return them. Stubborn, with the lack of trust. “I’ll do anything,” you said
Other:
2 love interest but very likely will be focusing on just Theodore…
Choices matter!!! There are friend choices, survival choices, love choices, paparazzi choices, etc. CHOICES MATTER!!!
NO gems needed to get to pick choices. (Choices matter)
There is full CC for the main characters, might extend to the sub-characters.
MINIGAMES!!!
Story Style: Limelight
Here are the covers:

I got the covers/pictures in pintrest so feel free to mention an artist who’s willling to do a cover, more preferred for free.
And here is the other cover:

Here is the link:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Almost: DONT read 2 & 3

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

You can keep up with Almost in my instagram:
episode.graciously F4F
I am also willing to do a R4R with Almost, just DM me.
Just remember that Almost is my first story in Episode so I’m not amazing. But thank you for giving my story and me a chance! Feel free to share to your friends and family!!! :grinning: :kissing_smiling_eyes:
Once again, Thank you!!!

1 Like

Hello, r4r?

1 Like

Hey TamiRose. I got the chance to read the first episode of your story and I’m currently reading the second. I first thought that it was going to be a typical high school story, but I already see some new interesting things in your story. I really like that you develop Sierra by making her inspired of her friend Kelsey and the evnts that happened to her to make her braver, and push herto stand up for herself.
I really like your directing as well. I wish I could be able to do the same things you did in the future. (My story is basically spotlight :joy: )
I see that the story develops quickly which is a good then because it would give your readers the urge to go and read more.

I personally I’m not a fan of nice characters, and evil characters, so I would hope to see in the future episodes something that explains why Hazel hates Sierra that much, and why she’s focused on marrying Evan.

Good luck with continuing the story TamiRose.
Let me know what do you think about mine.

Sure.

1 Like

I’ll start rn

Read your story

1 Like

Hi, thanks so much for reading and the feedback. I’m glad you liked it. And I’d say the most important thing is that you’re at least here with everyone else trying right?

I still have a lot of learning to do about directing lol but I just keep trying. You can do it, just practice practice and it gets easier :slight_smile:

I do like your story and wondering if what the MC says is true about Antoinette and the MCs boyfriend.

I’ve read two so far and also, where’d you get this background?

EXT. WEDDING CEREMONY - DAY
That’s the background I used. Zone 1 gives you that…

I’ll start now

What’s your story title?

Hey I just started readin, and I have to say that I am enjoying the flawless directing more than any other thing.
I love the flow of the story, and how there are some funny scenes like when Harlow steps into Calli’s cell and shout ROOMMATE :laughing:

The end of the episode does actually make me excited to know more. I’m going to read more episodes for sure. You’re really a tremendous job :ok_hand:

Good luck with continuing this.

Let me know what you think about my story when you get the chance

the Red Curtain

Hey guys… I am new here and just wrote my first story, please check it out, I hope you guys will like it. I just want your love and support to grow further. Also please like my instagram and inform me how much you liked my story…

TITLE: Soulmates​: :heart::heart:
GENRE: ROMANCE
STYLE: INK
SUMMARY: Bella loves Zack, but what will happen when Bella gets to know that she was already engaged on the day she was born.
How will Alex enter in her life when Zack leaves her alone.
FEATURES: choices matter.
CHAPTERS: 3 Chapters (MORE TO COME!)
INSTAGRAM: @twinkle_ammyyy
EPISODE PROFILE: Twinkle and Ammy
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4731606476324864

COVER:

Here i read three episodes. Also in the third episode at the end i coupdnt see the characters. There are bubbles but no faces.

1 Like

:thinking: you are the first person to encounter this. I’ll look into into later. Thanks for the rating!

Welcome to the Episode Community. I will be more than happy to do a r4r with you and give feedback.
Loving a Werewolf Officially out for the kiss and tell contest. Not sure what happened to my cover but after the update it had to be reloaded. So if interested in reading my story type in K&T: Loving a Werewolf until my covers get approved again. Cover should be approved in few day. http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5715418092994560IMG_20200107_211438_669

Hey guys. I’m up for r4r or whatever you would like. Just do read my story first and I will gladly read yours and send you screenshots and all. :smiley:

Let’s do r fr r

Title : Hannah Miler’s Mystery
Author: Remone
Story genre :Mystery
Story style :lime light
Description: Hannah Miler was brutally killed in the woods.Will Ser be able to solve the mystery of Hannah miler’s death and will able to find the killer ?.And how is Ser related to Hannah.(CC)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6311583539331072