New story. read for read

Hello everyone. I started my first story and I would be happy if you read it

Description: You have to move back to Dimwood because of you brother. What will you find there? Love, death or supernatural freinds?
I hope you will like it.
I will also do a read for read so reply your story link, thanks :rose:

2 Likes

I’ll check it out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks):kissing_heart:

1 Like

Care for a read for read?

1 Like

Check out my story!!

1 Like

Hey there! I would like to do a read for read.

Fantastical: Saving Hybrid

Author: Silkhydra

Description: Your life is changed forever on one fateful night when you are attacked by a ghoul. High school, sexy strangers, and jokester pixies? What could go wrong? (C.C & Multiple Romance!)

Genre: Fantasy

Style: Ink

Chapters published: 3 (ONGOING) :rofl:

Instagram: Silkhydra_episode

1 Like

Sure)

Hey, you`ve posted your story in my “review” thread, so Im going to read it anyway. And Id be happy if you read mine, thanks)

Hey, I would love to do a read for read with you, so if you’re interesed message me so i can start on your storie. :slight_smile:
Here’s the details to my story in case you want to check it out.
Author: S_Unique
Title: Shattered Souls
Genre: Romance
Description: What happens when two shattered souls find each other? Will love prevail? +18
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5150158950367232

2 Likes

Of course! I’ll let ya know when I’ve read it. :blush:

1 Like

Hey! I finished your story and here’s my review :

• I love your story!!! It’s very interesting and funny (I love your author’s touch haha!)
  • Everything is a mystery which intrigues the reader! The directing was good and I really like how you built Din’s dream (all the effects, zooms, it was so mysterious and cool :D)
  • I really like when choices have impact in stories (exemple Din and Alanna relationship). It’s really cool because we don’t find that in some Episode stories!!!
  • The only negative thing that I have to say is to be careful with grammar (in your description, there are errors : You have to move back to Dimwwod because of your brother. What will you find there? Love, death or supernatural friends? But I understand because I’m also French (english isn’t my first language :sweat_smile:)
    Also, it’s better if you use ’ instead of ` as apostrophe

That’s all I have to say! I really like your story and I’m wanting for the next chapters :blush:

I will do read for read!
You can message me on instagram: Melyelaine
Story: The Mystical Realm
Genre: Fantasy
Discription:Embark on a journey to uncover the mysteries and history of the Mystical Realm. Will you change the fate of the realm and find love? You Decide. Limelight, CC.
Chapters: 3 ongoing

Hey there! I’m always down for the Read For Read movement! I would absolutely love for you to review my story for the fantastical contest! I’ll read yours as well.

Title: FANTASTICAL: The Age of Dragons
Author: J.L.Blunts
Genre: Fantasy / Myster / Thriller
Chapters: 3 (ongoing)
Logline: When great warrior Aliz of Nearon is framed for murdering two Northern Kings, she searches the Five Kingdoms to find the real culprit in hopes to clear her name.
SHARE LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4937418266771456
[custom overlays + point system]

PM me for feedback & let me know if you want feedback on yours! :blush:

Thank you )
I used to type quickly, so sometimes errors occure ( gonna check gramma again)

1 Like

No problem :slight_smile: !!!

1 Like

sure)

Hi I’m Venus and here is my story I really hope you like it :blush:

Story title: REPUTATION
Author: Venus
Instagram: episode.venuss
Genre: Romance/Comedy
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6353894713720832
Style: INK
Episodes: 8 (ongoing)
Story description: Auora is a super famous and talented actress but her past is coming after her. Past that she manged to survive and build a whole new life out of it. Will it all break down or will she manged to survive again. Her love life and her friendships do you think it’ all about REPUTATION? Welcome to her adventure…
*CC
*Rom&Com

Name: The Ember Moon Pack
Description: You’re the Queen of the Supernaturals. What’ll happen when you find out that your mate is your pack’s enemy, and your kidnapper? CC ChoicesMatter
Chapters: technically 3 bc ch 2 is customization
Genre: Fantasy/romance
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5387476824358912
Instagram: emberpackepisode :smile:

miss avery’s little secret
style: ink
genre: mystery
current episode: 12
description : Avery has been avoiding on thing her whole life, her past. What happens when it all comes rushing back? Will her secret be told? Will the people she loves trust her?
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6280877164593152
dm my ig so i can be fully notified and get back to you!! its @episode.hina if you don’t have one, it’s okay we’ll figure something out!!
Miss_Averys_little_secret_posterThumb_6yPiDkKdPC
Your cover looks awesome!!

Hey everyone!

I am always up for doing read for read! I’ll read 3 episodes of your story and send screenshots as proof. I would just ask that in return you do the same. Contact me here or my instagram is @missmac.episodes
Reach out to me and we can share details and do read for read. Thanks :grin: