New story? Read For Read?

~Thank you for this thread & best of luck with your story! Here’s my story in case anybody is interested in reading, it would mean the world to me! :sunflower: :heart:

STORY DETAILS: :fire: :fire: :fire:

REASON TO READ:

Blinding Beauty , is a story with an startlingly original plot accompanied with advanced directing. Read to follow the journey of a strong and fierce MC who’s life took a dark turn the moment she met him… El Tigre
This mafia story is one that shows a mix of the reality of the mafia life along with fiction events tied up with it. One of reasons for which I created this story was for it to stand out of all the other great mafia stories on the episode platform, for readers to read the unexpected .
~Includes: Beautiful art scenes made by a talented artist on IG & Forums: @ladiablitaart
~Genres Included: Romance, Drama, Action/Adventure, & Thriller
It would mean a lot if anybody could give my story a chance, as the time and dedication I put into it throughout the year! :heart:

Title: Blinding Beauty

Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 7 (more episodes coming soon!)
Author: Valentina
IG: @valentina_.episode
Arts Scenes Included :blob_hearts:

DESCRIPTION: Her intelligence Is Dangerous. Her Beauty Is Lethal. I Was Not Like The Other Girls. Which Is Where El Tigre Made His Mistake.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5797610348806144

MAIN CHARACTERS: :heart_eyes: :black_heart:

Camila : Don’t underestimate her. She’s not what she seems. Behind her beautiful face lies a dangerous woman.

Alejandro ( El Tigre) : Crime lord, crosses path with a woman with a beauty so pure. She’s nothing he has ever seen. But you know what they say, The most beautiful are the most dangerous…

Check Out My Instagram: @valentina_.episode

~For sneak peeks, NEW art covers and scenes, updates, and more!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
~Cover made by the talented @ladiablitaart on IG & Forums! :blob_sun:

Sorry but I have currently disabled my ig
I hope we can do it here

Title Ft: Not your perfect princess

Description: How does your life changes from that perfect fairy tale to the most frantic nightmare. Get ready for drama, suspense a slow-burn romance with 2 sexy beings. (NO GEMS)(CHOOSEGENDER)

Instagram

Hope you like it and only chapter 1 is available

Genre : fantasy, romance, action

Description : He made a deal that in 3 months she’ll become your wife . But the problem is she’s a rare species that maybe the result of the end of the world

LINK - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4618760976662528
STORY - FT: TO THE HELL & BACK!
Genre: Fantasy/Romance/Mystery/Action

DESCRIPTION:
“Him: Hm, I can feel that you are just an ordinary dirty human. I sense nothing special about you, to be exact. What are you doing in this world full of creatures, aren’t you lost little doe?”
Her name is DEIANEIRA. And she will be not another flower! Picked for her beauty and thrown out to die.But She will be WILD, hard to find and IMPOSSIBLE to forget. (Original qute: Erin Van Vuren)

THERE: (will be limited CC/is not yet) (1LI - may be one more as a female in the future)