New Story: Reads 4 reads

Hey everyone!

I would like to do reads 4 reads with out feedback ( I need a break from writing feedback)

How it will work:

1. You read my story
  2. Post snapshots of my story ( all 3 episodes) here.
  3. Then I will read 3 of yours and post snapshots here as well.
    Simple as that!

Savannah’s Light
Genre: Mystery
CC

Pearle’s visions of her sister are getting stronger and the messages are getting clearer. Will these visions cause Pearle’s high school experiences to crumble?

Savannahs_Light_posterThumb_Br52hafNdk

2 Likes

Yes, i wanna read your story but mine should be out by now but they didn’t approve my cover since thursday soo annoying

so yeah i will read yours and i send SC

Okay great

1 Like

Hey there i have read ur story and i am in love with ur idea

Heres a screenshot

Now u can read my story its out it called The twins

1 Like

Please send other screenshots to my Instagram @episode.Nikkiloreal

I will start yours now.

1 Like

okey thank you

Hey, I would love to read your storie. when I’m done I will print screen here.
I’ll leave the details of my storie in case you want to check it out .:slight_smile:
Title: Shattered Souls
Type:romance
Style: Ink
Description: What happens when two shattered souls find each other? Will love prevail?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5150158950367232

3 Likes

Hey can you please read ine and i will read your i promise and i will send screen shot too
My story the twins, heres a link

i will read yours if you read mine here’s the link and ill leave a comment aswell to show i read it http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4983481085591552 i cant post screen shots cause I’m on laptop but i will surely read it thanks

My stories about a girl who get in a time warps which she continously dies everyday but finally someone helps here break out of it its called nine lives

2 Likes

Hi just finished your story.

yeahh thank you i’ll read your after because i am busy reading other
Thnak you tho

Hey they link you gave me is not found and i wanna make sure which one is ur story??

i just finished savannah lights i really like that its mystery and thank you i just you for adding more choices

2 Likes

Can you please check out mine and i check urs if u have

Okay thanks and what is the name of your story?
Nikki

Its called nine lives ill read yours

yeah sure

1 Like

Sure,:slight_smile: As soon as I’m done, I’ll publish the screen shots here. do you want read for read only or review as well?

1 Like

Second one with the blue cover, They didn’t aproved the new one yet.