New story recommendations ! (Limelight)

I’ve been reading episode since I was like 10 and I’m still completely as obsessed as I was then now 6 years later! But recently especially since were all in lockdown due to COVID-19 I feel like I’ve read all the story’s :weary: So I was just wondering if any can recommend stories, hidden gems almost.

*I only read in limelight

*Has to be a female mc (cc for main character’s aswell)

*Genre wise I love romance,action,fantasy there my top 3. But I guess I could go for any

*love mafia, werewolves + vampires and a strong powerful female mc.

^^this is no way to bash the writers on episode I’ve tried my self but doing coding without a laptop is horrific and I know how it can be time consuming.:heart:

Below are just someone of my faves!! Hope these can help anyone find a new story:

11 Likes

i love The shadow of the wolf

Blabber by Jazzie.episode is really good

3 Likes

@Jazzie.episode …and you say im the stalker lol

2 Likes

blehhh thanks btw :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Thankyou !!

2 Likes

Hi! I’m going to do a bit of shameless self promo here and recommend my own story, I hope that’s okay!
It’s a romance/drama, limelight with customisation for the MC and your partner.
Here’s the link if you’re interested :slight_smile:

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6551039647219712

1 Like

Just read the first episode and already in love !! :heart:

1 Like

awww thanks :sneezing_face:

Thankyou, saved it to my list and no harm in self promotion :wink: that cover is amazing!!:heart:

1 Like

Of course !! I don’t think my mum was fond sense I use to take her card to get passes and gems :rofl::heart:

1 Like

Hey! Thank you for this thread. I have 4 stories and all are in LL with female MC, and you can full CC more than 1 character, and you can even name them! :smiley:
However, this isnt a mafia, or fantasy creature stories, but the female MC are strong and independent.
2 of them are in romance genre, and the other 2 in mystery (it still has lots of romance elements)

Feel free to check out any one or all 4 of my stories:

Click on the story title above the story cards to read my story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Too Good To Be True

Love Me Again?

My Cutie Detective

One Final Chance

Story card and its details done by talented @/hollywood.episode :heart:

Hope you will enjoy reading them. Happy reading! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Can’t believe how fast I related to that :rofl:When I was little I was sitting on the couch and my brother just looked over and seen cartoon boys on the beach in shorts and I couldn’t explain it so now I just hide it so I can’t be judge​:rofl::heart:

1 Like

Added them all to my list❤️ thankyou !!

1 Like

Ahah !! I feel embrassed but like hey! I could be doing something horrific but I’m just chilling reading a high school romance story like leave me alone :weary::rofl::heart:

1 Like

Also, I’d recommend my friend, @episode.mistletoe’s story, “Aequor Academy!” I really love it, and it has mini games!!!

3 Likes

Thank you too! :blush:

1 Like

You sweetheart, thank you!

1 Like

omg thank you so much :sneezing_face::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Shameless promo :heart:

Hey, I’d like to do R4R!

Here’s mine!
Name: Arena Of Pride
Genre/s: Drama filled with romance
Author: Jelly
Episodes: 9 (more coming soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6418652016607232

Description:
The streets of Morocco are swimming in crime secrets. Accidentally - a twist of fate, drags Layla and her family deep down in the mafia world, where she meets Oscar Kebryak.

1 Like

Thankyou added it now :heart:x

1 Like