New Story! Review for Review?

I just posted this new story for the Clue Creator Contest, and I wanted to hear other people’s opinions on it in return for an opinion on a story you’ve written!

Here is the link:

If you get the chance, please check it out and give me your honest opinion in the comments! Afterwards, give me the link to your story and I will review yours as well.

2 Likes

I’d like to do a R4R!
I’ll send you screenshots when I’m done.

Title: The Day I Said Goodbye
Author: megCMU2018
Genre: Drama, Romance, and a little comedy.
Chapters: 4
Style: Limelight
Instagram: megan12.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5796229220990976
Description:
After the death of her best friend, Aurora’s lost. No one expected he’d be the one to find her, her best friends Ex-boyfriend. Drama, Romance, Comedy. Limited CC

cover

I could review your story for free, if you’d like. :kissing_heart:

Hello, Mine is not a clue genre, But I would be up to do a R4R with you?
Heres mine, just let me know :slight_smile:

Title: Mum Know`s Best
Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices
Important Info:My story Is completed!, There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, romantic story
Chapers:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama
Important info :
If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:
There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

I would love r4r

My story The Star Necklace

Description: you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

I finished reading I really like ur story

Hi!!! Mine isn’t for the clue contest, but I’m still more than happy to do a r4r with you!

This is my story info:

Title The Pulse
Author ShannFergg
Descriptions Shan lands her dream job…But with that comes drama, scandal, and murder… Can she navigate her way through her crazy new life, or will she be consumed by it?

pulsecover

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I couldn’t wait to read this wonderful story

Hey… you’re story is good so far! I just wanted to let you know that in the first episode, two of your characters do not appear.

Thanks so much for the feedback! I’ll fix that error.

I would really appreciate that!

1 Like

Hey… just thought I’d let you know that when you have to insert a coin in the beginning of the first episode, it bugs out and won’t continue on :confused:

Story name Vip Brother:Love is…
Authors name Megz_episode
Episodes 6
Instagram name megz_episode7997
Description A story about 16 celebrities who enter the house of Big Brother uder 24/7 surveillance for 2 months to win the prize of 500 000$, but before that they have to go through all challenges of Big Brother.
I would like you to promote my story.
Style LL
Cover

Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4977128782561280
Here’s my story and I would be happy if you give it a review. I will do the same.

I’ll do a r4r with you!! :smile:

Story info :
Title : The New Girl In Town
Author : Kelsey leann
Genre : Drama
Style : Ink
Number of chapters : 4
CC : You can customize the MC and other important characters!
Summary : After having a hard, troubled past. Lydia is forced to move to Florida for safety and return to her daily life. Will you fit in? Will your past find you? Only time will tell.
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5755973590908928
Social media : Instagram - epi.kels

Thank you!! :relaxed:

Really? That’s odd, I have someone else doing a R4R and they didnt say anything about that and they started tonight as well? Very strange. Not really sure what suggest, you just need to click on the coin slot x

I just finished the first chapter of this story… and it makes me feel really grateful to be living in the 21st century! It’s terrible that Jordan used to be that way :confused: keep up the amazing work!

Just got done reading the first chapter and I’m definitely adding it to my favorites! It’s amazing (:

1 Like

thank you so much!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: ill start yours soon!!

Just close out of the app! Happens to me with other stories all the time :blush: Your story is really good, keep up the great work :purple_heart:

3D98A313-FEAA-4D3B-B87B-3953BEA2A14B