New Story: Rise of Uthutia (willing to do R4R and would love feedback)

New story:
Rise of Uthutia
Episodes: 3
Genre: Fantasy
Description: During your Coronation, your Kingdom is overthrown. Make decisions to gain allies as you fight to take back Uthutia.
CC / CC of Love Interest / Choices Matter

I have unlimited passes so I am willing to do R4R as long as you send me a screenshot from the last episode.

I would be interested in doing r4r.

I’m interested! If you want, you read my first episode and take a screen shot, then I’ll read your first, and vice versa until all 3 are read for both of our stories

1 Like

Greetings! I’m open to a R4R. Here’s my story info. Let me know if you’re interested.

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Fantasy primarily with some mystery, action, drama, romance, and just a hint of historical fiction thrown in from time to time (more so in later chapters).
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: Eight currently, more on the way.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: Something ancient plots unseen in the darkness, and Amara must quickly uncover the mystery surrounding it. Otherwise, all will be lost.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6355100663873536
Cover:

Sure! We can do episode for episode. Read my first episode. Then I’ll read yours and vice versa until the first 3 episodes are read.

1 Like

Alright sure let’s do it like that.

Here’s link to my story

I’ll do a r4r with you😊
Author: KandieCane

Story Title: A Juggling Game (LL)

Genre: Romance, Drama

Episodes: 5

Story Description: Kara is a full-time student, intern for a top stylist iun the world, and maintains relationships. Is she able to keep up?

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4828482487255040

Instagram: kandiecane6703

:hugs: hi! Wanna do R4R with me?

Here’s my story:
Tittle: Agent 66: Born to Kill
Author: xoRoséxo
Genre: Action
Chapters: 3
Description: Agent 66 is an infamous assassin. But when a mission gone wrong, 66 kidnaps Sasha - his possible witness, and sets to discovers the truth before it’s too late.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4722588854321152
Instagram: xoroses.episode
Hitman_Agent_66_posterThumb_35rx9VdzSw

Okay! Send me proof you read the first chapter, then I’ll read your first chapter, then we can go chapter for chapter.

Okay! Send me proof you read my first chapter and then I’ll read yours, then we can go chapter for chapter.

Hi :blush: I’m interested in R4R!
Here is my story :revolving_hearts:
Title : Set me on fire
Author : Lizzie C.
Style : Limelight
Genre : Drama, Romance
Episodes : 3 (on going)
Description : Ellen’s a young and ambitious girl with a bright future. What will happen when she meet HIM? Arrogant billionaire with a broken soul. Will she set his heart on fire or he’ll darken her soul? Story based on a true events. [ CC, ART, choices matter ]
My IG : lizzie.epi
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5894277082447872
Story cover :

Okay. Send me a screen shot of you finishing my first episode, then I’ll read your first and we can go episode for episode.

I love it!! Cant wait for next ep!! Coen is :fire::fire::fire::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you! I’ll read yours now!

1 Like

Done and done.

Love it!

1 Like

I wrote a story in 2016 called True Blood Princess in INK, it had 75K+ reads when I stopped writing because I had my daughter in 2017. She is 2 now and I’ve hopped back on the writing train. I’ve decided to revamp TBP on LL with a different style of writing, mini-games, tappable overlays, etc. Giving a better experience than TBP had. I have the first 3 episodes out of the revamped version called Rise of Uthutia. I’m looking to get the story out there, get feedback, do R4Rs, whatever it takes. I have unlimited passes so just let me know.

Read my 3 episodes and send a screen shot and then I’ll read yours. I’ve read every story anyone has given me for R4Rs so know that I am reliable

Rise of Uthutia
Episodes: 3 (on going)
Genre: Fantasy / Action / some Romance
Description: Your are the first woman born into the Cedalon family in hundreds of years, because of the Raebezia contract and regulations you must take a Prince in order to ascend to the throne. But upon your Coronation day, your world is turned upside down as your kingdom is overthrown. You must make determinative decisions in order to gain or lose allies as you fight to take back Uthutia. Do you have what it takes?
CC / CC of Love Interest / Choices Matter / Mini-Games / Art Scenes

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Rise of Uthutia

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along

3 Likes

Here’s my story if you wanna check it out:

Lost Summer Love

Crazy love. Wacky friends. Unnecessary drama. How will Evan and Sierra make it through this crazy thing called, life

I’ve read yours :blush: loved your art scenes:

1 Like

I’ll start this the moment I get home and send you the screenshots!

Sure thing :blush:

Done and done.