New story that you'll LOVEE! CHECK IT OUTTT

Hello!

Help out a new writer!! This story only has 37 reads. I am struggling! It is quite sad as this story is quite unique and I have such amazing ideas, yet no one has read it.

STORY IN LIMELIGHT :slight_smile:

I’ve just created a new story. So far it is only 5 episodes long, this is only because I am waiting on background approval! A lot more episodes coming soon!

YOU WILL ABSOLUTELY LOVE ITTTT !! It is not like the usual romance stories, I have a plot that mixes between mystery and fantasy!

CC IN EPISODE 5 !! (with restrictions.)

Title: Rise Of Death
Author: Ex
PLOT: You’re the Demon World Leader yet you want to become human. You must find the purest human to fall in love with you within a short amount of time. Or else…

Genre: Romance, mystery and drama.

THANK YOUUUU. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

31df67636b5238803eab226083a6295f

4 Likes

Also, let me know if anyone is interested in doing R4R.

Hi

This story sound amazing! I will read it today. Do you have instagram?
If it’s okay with you, I can promote a story shout out on my page. It may help with your readership.

We can do a r4r if you want. I will send you SS tonight.

This is my story info if your interested.

Title: Dark Essence
Episode: 6
Genre: fantasy
Style: Limelight
Instagram: @tldax913.episode
Description: Kadi & Dani have always kept their true selves hidden.But what happens when they discover the truth about their Dark Essence.Will the secrets hidden beneath the lies destroy them? (Point system that will lead to two endings and Limited CC)

Link:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6025752143069184

Hi!

Sorry, I don’t have an episode instagram just yet! But I would still love a shoutout that would be most helpful!

I’ll read your story tonight after I come back from work and I’ll send you a screen shot :slight_smile:

Hey, there! Struggling new writer here too.

Would definitely do a R4R if you would like :slight_smile:

Title: Bad Blood (Limelight)
Author: Berlynn
Plot: Jo disappeared after her family’s murder 4 years ago, but then her past catches up with her. Will the secret she’s been harboring about that night finally come to light? LL, CC
Episode: 4 out now, waiting for overlay approval to publish the 5th.
Genre: thriller, mystery, romance

I’ll start tonight and send you a SS.

That cover art is beautiful by the way!

I’m definitely gonna check it out but may I ask where your cover art is from

^ Same where is your cover art from ?!
Also the plot sounds really good I’ll check it out!!

Also please get a instagram so we can follow you :smiley:

1 Like

IMG_4630.jpeg

I finished all five episodes of your story.

I really enjoyed the uniqueness of it! The dialogue was well written with little to no grammar errors. I like how the story develops and with each episode I became more and more intrigued.

Your directing is okay, I saw a few layering issues and the characters continue to talk after their dialogue is over. Which is an easy fix. Make sure to put @CHARACTERNAME is idle before starting new dialogue.

I will definitely be continuing your story. I will post about it tonight. I hope it will help you get more readers.

Some random photo from google :slight_smile:

The cover photo is just some random pic I found from google :slight_smile:

Thank you so much!!

Thanks for pointing out some issues, I’ll go over and fix them, thanks :slight_smile:

Hey!
I can do a r4r with you !

My story
Never look away

Drama

chapter 1-3

Story description-New York City a place where everyone is hiding away behind all of their family money. So why does this New York City Socialite want to hide away from the world?

story cover-

Story link-

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/melodylinastories/

Hello lovely!
Congrats on your story! Would you like to do a R4R with me?
That seems to help get my reads up, the ladies below doesn’t ghost either,
Ladies below, would you like to do a R4R with this author if she likes?

@MerryMirrors remembering me

@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century

@AliceC.Episode4 The heir and his female bodyguard

@Eclipsa Green Sea shell

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices

Chapters:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]

Style: Ink

Genre: Drama

Important info :

If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:

There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"

Advert to my story

2 Likes