NEW STORY: The Apartment :blob_sun:

I’ve been working on this story for a while so I’m happy to announce it’s release on April 4th 2021! I hope it’ll be a story for many to enjoy since it does touch on some more serious topics but is overall a pretty light-hearted story. This story has limited customisaiton for Mila, Emma and Benji. I will be posting some get to know the characters and other info so keep an eye out on my story for that!

Story Title: The Apartment
Story Description: Follow what Mila, Emma and Benji get up to living together in the city!
Author Name: Sapphire (:
Genre: Comedy
Story Cover: (Made by me)
The_Apartment_Cover
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4951680812253184

Follow my Instagram @episodesapphire for even more updates and sneak peeks of the story! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

1 Like

:grey_exclamation:Tracking!!!:grey_exclamation:

2 Likes

Will it have CC

yes! the three main characters (Mila, Benji and Emma) all have limited CC - so everything except skin colour, hair and lip colour can be picked to make it easier for my directing style (:

1 Like

Omg! I love the name you chose. :two_hearts: I will definitely be looking out for this story when it comes out. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Ahh thank you sm! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Looks great! Congrats on creating this story! I can tell it’ll be a good one :purple_heart: :relaxed:

1 Like

Thank you so much! I hope people will enjoy it :relaxed:

1 Like

The Apartment is officially published!! I hope you enjoy it! :white_heart:
Tag me @episodesapphire in any screenshots and share w your friends!

4 Likes

Bump! :love_letter:
And if you could share my story or just let me know your thoughts, it would be very appreciated :relaxed:

Bump! :love_letter:

What genre is this in?

Comedy

1 Like

Bump! PM me for R4R :relaxed:

Episode 4 of The Apartment out now!
I hope you enjoy! Feel free to tag me in screenshots @episodesapphire :heart: