New story: the case of love

story: the case of love
genre: action
episodes: 3
description: Not everyone gets a happy ending. I mean isn’t it obvious? In a world full of criminals, you want to be a hero. You want happy endings. Too bad love, that’s impossible.
_posterThumb_cADeJk85vL
ig: episode.hina
dm feedback? x

2 Likes

You want to do a r4r?

sure

Mine is about a girl named Summer she is a single mother of twist and she meets a guy named Spencer Cole and he charges her life but he has a secret.

We have a family thing today so it will be about 5pm my time it’s 3:05 right know so it will be about two hours and I’ll start it and sceeen shot it when I’m done

Read for read?
My story: SWEET PERFECTION
Author: Shweta Mehra
Genre: Romance
Story style: Ink
Description: After breaking up, Sierra moves on to a happy single life, but what happens when she falls for “THE NERD” and her ex coming back to her life. CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 4 (more coming soon)
Instagram: @shweta_episode
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5947516399779840

IMG-20180812-WA0001m

Hello, I’m with epi.foody.reviews,
We do story reviews and then post them on our Instagram! If you are interested in having us do a story review go like us on Instagram (@epi.foody.reviews), read the rules, and fill out this form!

I have a few people in front of you but will start soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Starting yours in a moment :blush:

Hello, we could do a read for read if you want ? :slight_smile:

But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :

Title : Jungle Fever
Author : Maggy

Genre : Romance/Drama
Style : Ink
Number of episodes : 6 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A bad boy Prince with a lot of ego and a womanizer, gets lost in the middle of the Jungle and meets a fierce African Princess called Maya. Will he handle the change of environment.

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5221523745800192

I love it. I love how he’s is really a nice sweet guy I don’t know what I thank about Luther yet. He’s hard to read but I absolutely love Damian I’m so glad he apologize that was so bad.

Just a few scenes I liked and proof it was read. I have one more chapter and then I’ll have to wait tell there is more.

I’m going to read yours :blush:

1 Like

I’ll message you cent’s this isn’t my thread :slight_smile:

R4R?

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Being a werewolf is not easy. Especially when you have 3 hot hybrids following your every move.

New episodes every week!

Customizable Characters, 5 Endings, Choices Matter

Chapters: technically 7 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_p9gCoNxLMr

Want updates on this story? Here’s the update thread!