NEW STORY: The Human Race, By: Stephanie Patrick

UPDATE: 5/23/21

I managed to get episode five out a day earlier than expected! YAY!
Episode 5 is now live!

Note: I got my first fan mail for the story THE HUMAN RACE yesterday! TYSM Episode user Anne!

TY & Stay Blessed :slight_smile: -SP

2 Likes

Best of luck with your story, keep going :relaxed:

1 Like

TYSM @Ash_Jas :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Stay Blessed :slight_smile: -SP

1 Like

Important Update:

So I have decided to implement skip-the-wait, for those of you who just cant wait for your tickets to fill… lol. I thought this was the same thing as charging for early access to episodes, not providing readers a way to read the chapter when they run out of tickets. (My bad…lol) But no worries, as mentioned before I will offer the new episodes for EVERYONE at the same time, except POSSIBLY the final few episodes.

Thanks & Stay Blessed :slight_smile: -SP

2 Likes

UPDATE: 5/24/21

I am sooooo excited to get Episode 6 released! I think it’s one of my favorite episodes, and I do believe anyone reading out there will enjoy what I have planned for it. That said, although I try to keep directing pretty simple, this chapter requires a bit more complicated directing for a few scenes. I am hoping I will get this chapter out in the time I estimated due to all the extra bits of directing I have to do. Worst case scenario, I may need an extra day to get it finished. Thanks, again, to everyone reading the story. I have such a blast creating them!

Thanks & Stay Blessed :slight_smile: -SP

1 Like

UPDATE: 5/26/21

I should have Episode 6 published by tomorrow folks :slight_smile: Thanks for being so patient and stay blessed! -SP

1 Like

Sounds good !

1 Like

UPDATE: 5/28/21

Episode 6 is live!
I’m so sorry for the delay everyone! It’s been a busy week for me :slight_smile:

TY & Stay Blessed -SP

1 Like