New story: The Island

Hi everyone!
I’ve had this story idea in my head for quite sometime. I even tried writing on Wattpad because I was having too much trouble with the script.
I’m happy to say that I’m doing my original idea and I’ve been working on episodes for it! I’ve written episode 1 already but I don’t plan on publishing it until I’ve written a couple of more chapters and until I have art work for a cover. Here’s the summary:

Claudia Rose is 20 years old. Living with her 24 year old brother, Max, in their old family vacation home. Claudia’s life isn’t the same after meeting her new next door neighbors, Silas and Raphael.
They say that the Island is haunted with spirits and ghosts. But who really knew what else inhabited the Island.

Here’s a scene of Silas and Claudia from episode 1.

I’d appreciate any feedback of what you think!

3 Likes

Seems extremely interesting!!! :heart_eyes:

Hello @Uglygh0stt, I’m Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum! :smiley:

I’ve moved this thread to Share Feedback since you’re looking for feedback on your story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

Hi everyone!
I’ve had this story idea in my head for quite sometime. I even tried writing on Wattpad because I was having too much trouble with the script.
I’m happy to say that I’m doing my original idea and I’ve been working on episodes for it! I’ve written episode 1 already but I don’t plan on publishing it until I’ve written a couple of more chapters and until I have art work for a cover. Here’s the summary:

Claudia Rose is 20 years old. Living with her 24 year old brother, Max, in their old family vacation home. Claudia’s life isn’t the same after meeting her new next door neighbors, Silas and Raphael.
They say that the Island is haunted with spirits and ghosts. But who really knew what else inhabited the Island.

I’d appreciate any feedback of what you think!

2 Likes

It sounds pretty intriguing. I would definitely read it for more details on the haunted island and more for why the neighbors say it’s haunted in the first place.
Lots of questions from the summary hahah
I like the idea. are you putting under horror?
Usually I don’t read stories like this, but I’m liking this one lol

1 Like

I’m so glad to hear that!!! I’m not sure what I’ll put it under yet. It will have romance in it also so I’m leaning more towards that category instead. I’ve got some stuff written out for episode 2 already! If I had my cover story art I would probably publish now though because I’m so excited lol

1 Like

Oh nice! Let me know when you publish it, I’ll read it for sure!
Also if you’re looking for art, there are a lot of art shops, you just have to look in the art section of the forums. x

1 Like

My Instagram is uglygh0stt if you want to follow for when I publish!
Thank you! I’ve commissioned someone already and have asked a couple of others also that way I would have some options when it came to it. :blush:

1 Like

Great! and I’ll go follow your Instagram x :grin:

1 Like

Hi everyone!

I would love to hear what you think!

1 Like

Ohhh, “old family houses” means drama and mistery! I feel like if well planned and if you came out with great twists throughout the story , this one could be extremely interesting!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

You’re exactly right!!
I’ve definitely got a lot planned out.
Thanks for your feedback.:kissing_heart:

1 Like

Oh boyyy I am already curious and excited and I haven’t yet read the story ahahaha :heart_eyes:

1 Like

My Instagram is uglygh0stt if you want to follow it for when I publish!

1 Like

Followed! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks so much!! As soon as I get my cover art I’ll publish. :grin:

1 Like

Wooow it’s almost then!!! :heart_eyes:

It might be another week or so but yes!

1 Like

wooowww I can’t wait!

:sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.