💕 NEW Story: The Mates of Soul (Announcements & Updates)💕

Hi my loves! :two_hearts:
This is going to be my one and only thread about The Mates of Soul A romantasy (romance+fantasy) story that discovers how soulmates truly happen. Here is everything you need to know:

Read The Mates of Soul Here!

Read this if you would like to do a R4R

Let’s do this r4r

Here’s the rules:

• Read my Story The Mates of Soul up to Chapter 3, then send me a screenshot of your finished progress.
  • I prioritize r4r based on chapters read, the higher number, the higher on my list!🫶🏻
  • Because this is a new story, if you’d like to add more chapters, I ask that you read the remainder through my other story Jadefall (EX: an 8x8 would be 4 chapters of TMOS and 4 chapters of Jadefall)

Send your screenshots to MY INSTAGRAM or Message me on here so I can make sure they don’t get lost!

Also, I am a huge fan of fantasy, mystery, and scifi but I’ll try any genre! I’ll be sure to read up to chapter 3 of your story as well and possibly further :wink:

You can read it Here (Link) I hope you enjoy it! 🫶🏻🦋

Genre Fantasy/Romance
Features: One LI, Minigames, Points System, CC, Forbidden Love
Bio Laira pairs soulmates before they go to Earth. One day, a soul awakens early and mistakes her for his match. Can she bring him to his true soulmate, or will her feelings interfere?

I have already fallen in love with this story and it’s characters, I cannot wait to hear your thoughts and experience the true mates of soul in Laira and Caron :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: This story was inspired by the song The Mates of Soul (Remastered) by Taylor John Williams, which has quickly become one of my favorite songs ever. I highly recommend you give it a listen!

7 Likes

Congratulations on publishing. :gift_heart: I read the first episode and loved it. The overlays are great and so is the storyline- really interesting! :blush:

1 Like

Awww thank you so much! I’m really glad you enjoyed it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I honestly love the overlays and things I used as well, it took me so long to get them looking right :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Amazing direction and the visuals are captivating, brilliant!

1 Like

I really appreciate it! Thank you so much for reading :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

It looked like a lot of hard, meticulous effort but worth it. I am in awe.

Spoiler Warning

Is episode 4 when we’ll start seeing the guest characters? Are they couples therapy clients? I look forward to seeing what you do with them.

Answering your spoiler (Warning)

Yes! I asked for character details on another thread for anyone that wants to have a mini cameo of be a BG character, and for details of s/o’s so I can pair them together. I have a lot planned for this story as a whole but there will definitely be a few more important people to meet as it goes on!

Here’s that thread for you and for anyone else that is curious! Drop your character details! (Be BG Characters in my story)

1 Like

I’d love to do a r4r :two_hearts:
Thank you for this thread :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Espionage
Author: Simply_Sophie
Style: Ink
Genres: Action, Drama, Romance,
Main Genre: Action
Amount of chapters: 3
Ongoing!
CC: No
Number of LI’s: 1 (but won’t be able to choose)
Cover:

Story description: Aiden is a lethal CIA agent on the battle field, but on a team of the worlds best? While taking down an international threat romance, drama and the past catch up…

Instagram: Sophieb_epi

Link: Episode Writer Portal

Hi,

I‘m interested in a r4r.

Here’s my story:

ATT52817 1

Title: Saivoaimo
Author: P D Anderson
IG: @starliteoversuomi
Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Drama
Episodes: 13 (complete)
Style: Limelight
LI: 1
Customization of the MC and her LI
Description:
What would you do if the guy you met last night turns out to be your own REAL guardian angel? Vilja has to make her choice and FAST while a powerful enemy is closing in…

amazing!! i added you to my list but i do have a couple people ahead. once you send SS i can move you higher in it!

1 Like

that sounds great!! i added you to my list but i do have a couple people ahead. once you send SS i can move you higher in it!

if you need to know where i’ve got a link to my IG in the original post :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Congrats on publishing! I’m down for a r4r. Let me know if you’re interested :grin:

Title: ANIMOSITY
Genre: Dark Fantasy
Chapters: 5 (Ongoing)
Description: An immortal mage, a rebellious teen, and a vampire framed for murder. It’s only a matter of time before they realize that everywhere they go marks a trail of fear and chaos.
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thank you :heart:

I would love to! Shoot me a message so I can keep track of the r4r! i’ve got a couple people i’m doing rn

Update on The Mates of Soul

I will be releasing chapter 4 soon. I thought it would be this week but a lot of unexpected things happened and I only now am able to sit down and write, so hopefully by the next weekend Chapter 4 will be out for you all. I appreciate you for being patient :two_hearts:

Hi! Id love to do a R4R! :green_heart:

-Here’s my story-

Title: Glam to Geek

Description: You are the schools ‘it girl’ but your bad grades might keep you from graduating! Your life is turned upside down when you have to join the geekiest club in school for extra credit. Will anyone find out your secret? Will you find new friendships and love along the way? What will you do once you’ve gone from glam to geek? [LIMELIGHT] [CC]

Genre: Comedy/Romance

Chapters: 1-3 (ongoing)

Instagram: @nashton.episode

Cover:

Hi! Please message me on here or Instagram @dizzyshadow so we can set it up!

1 Like

I just finished reading the first three chapters and it’s sooo good. I loved my characters scene in chapter three too, it gave me a good laugh :grin:🫶🏼

Tap.

I did notice that her eye shape and hair color was off—if you did that to fit your story better, that’s okay 🩷

1 Like

I’m glad you enjoyed it!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m working on releasing chapter 4&5 here soon!!

Tap to your reply 🫶🏻

Thanks for letting me know! I’ll make sure I update her so she fits! hopefully the customization was still nice tho!

1 Like

Okayy, cant wait! :blush:

1 Like

I would love to do an R4R with you! Here’s my story:

Title: The Love Match

Genre: Romance, Historical

Description: You are a debutante in search of love in the regency era. Will you choose your rakish and handsome childhood enemy, or will you choose the charming Duke with a dark secret?

Number of episodes: 5 (More coming soon! I just released this!)

- INSPIRED BY BRIDGERTON

- FULL CC

- LOVE TRIANGLE, TWO LOVE INTERESTS

- FREE WARDROBE

Follow my instagram for updates!: @calopsia.episode

Thank you so much!