New Story! The Professor

Hi guys!

The purpose of this post, it’s promoting my new story: The Professor

Here’s the summary.

Style: LL

Story genre: Drama/Romance

Story description: After a bad breakup, all you need is a new romance to boost up your self-esteem, but what happens when you end up in bed with a stranger? Will you be able to handle the heat? It has ful CC, 2 love interests fully customizable and choices matter since it has the point system.

Story cover:

Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5317393180196864

Feel free to DM me al your comments and feedbacks . It will be gladly appreciate it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :relaxed:

1 Like

Heyyy would you like to do R4R?

My story contains many religious and magical elements. If you like to read fantasy this might be a story for you :wink:

You can chose the sexuality you are interested in: girls, boys or both.

I hope you will give me a chance :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Story Name: The God Slaves
Genre: fantasy
Story Description: On your 18 birthday everything changes. You end up in the dark fantasy world of Daemonium, where everything you ever believed in turns out to be wrong.
The cover I have now:

The cover I’ll have in some days (my cover isn’t approved yet):

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6474601867706368
Instagram Handle: lidezutt.episode
Episodes: 5
Style: limelight

1 Like

Title: Feel My Pulse
Author: Abby
Genre: Romance/mystery/fantasy
Instagram: @abby_stories
CC/LL

Sure! I’ll love to. I usually do R4R asking for screenshots since I’ve been ghosted in the past. So if you don’t mind, Please send me SS of my story when you’re done, and I’ll read yours. :relaxed:

1 Like

I’ll do that :wink:

1 Like

I will do r4r with you .
My story name is “Wicked Love”
Genre: Drama
Story style: Limelight
5 chpt released and ingoing. http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6430179629137920

My insta id is @firefly.epi If you want to contact me there. Other leave me a msge here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for understanding. :blush:

1 Like

Sure! I’ll love to. I usually do R4R asking for screenshots since I’ve been ghosted in the past. So if you don’t mind, Please send me SS of my story when you’re done, and I’ll read yours. :relaxed:

1 Like

Ok :smile:

Heyy I have read your story. Your story was great :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you. I will read yours now.

1 Like

Done.

1 Like

thank you <3

I can do a r4r :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:!

Here’s my story infoo :partying_face:
I hope you like it :blob_hearts:
Story Blank Canvas
Author IG @nicollee.writes
Genre Fantasy
Summary Stella has always felt a part of her was missing. The night of her 18th birthday secrets start to unfold. How will she manage love, power and war? | CC ART 2LI

Hi! @Tehreem.S I’m waiting for the screenshoot proof that you read mine, so I can start eading yours. As soon as you send it, Ill, read yours. :relaxed:

Do you want to do a R4R with ours? If you want I will start yours.

Title: The Power of Music (LGBTQ)

Style; LL

Chapters: 3 chapters published.

Description; Yesterday a simple human. Today a master of the Magic Music in an alternate universe. Would you be able to create your band and bring the music back with The Power of Music?

Specials:

All body shaped added in the CC

Winner Episode Summer Awards best Magicka entry
Featured on the LGBTQ+ shelf by Epiafterdark

• Choice to play as; Plus Size Female / Generic Female or Male.

• Male or Female Love interest

• Full CC for the MC (including name) and the love interest.

• Advanced Directing

• Limited CC for your band members.

• Mini games

• Choices matters!

Mermaids, Orcs, Giants, wizards, smurfs, A lot music and much much more!

Cover credits: @vitag.draws on IG

The link; http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6333193284026368

Hey I will start yours soon rn I have 4 req that i have to complete i will text you soon :slight_smile:

Hey I am up for R4R I WILL READ YOURS TODAY AND SEND YOU SS!

Hi there! I actually read your story girls! and I’m loving it. I really love that you guys added the option of choosing the body types, between plus female and generic female. The story and directing is amazing,! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :star_struck: You’re usage of overlays is out of these world! And let me tell you, I cannot wait to meet the mermaids, since the fairies were super cool too. :blush: