New Story Time!

Is This Me? Release!!

Chapters 1-4 Out Now!! Hope you guys enjoy it!! Let me know what you think? Also promote your stories! We can do R4Rs!!

2 Stories: Is This Me? (M) Is This Me? (F)
Synopsis:

With a dark past, it’s hard to look forward to a bright future. But I can’t live in the past anymore. I need to know who I am. What I am. I need to know Is This Me?

No CC, Some sound/music

Follow me on Instagram @Deedee.Writes

Is This Me? (F) LINK & COVER

FCOVER
Is This Me? (M) LINK & COVER

MCOVER
:heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart: :black_heart: :white_heart:
6 Likes

I would love to do a R4R.

This is mine:

I will sent you screenshots in a dm when I’m finishes.

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: Kingdoms Betrayal.

Style LL

Genre Fantasy

Chapters 3 out

Description: Kingdoms are overridden with a deadly drug causing chaos and destruction. A group of rebels, led by Fenix, needs one piece of the puzzle to overcome the corruption behind the spread of this drug. Nova, a simple girl, is that missing piece.

Extra’s limited CC For MC and love interest

Link

4 Likes

Hello! Congrats!
I just published my story too. If you wanna do R4R send me a pm or dm.
:hugs:

Here is my story info :point_down:t2:

Title: 𝕸𝖞 𝕹𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖇𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖘 𝖆 𝕸𝖔𝖇𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗.
Author: Sonder. :woman_technologist:t2:
Instagram: @sonder.episode
Genre: Drama, Romance
Style: Limelight
Story Description: 𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝘩 𝐿𝑒𝑛𝑘𝑎 𝑅𝑒𝑑𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑁𝑌 𝑚𝑜𝑏𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑁𝑖𝑘𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑠 𝑅𝑒𝑒𝑐𝑒. 𝐿𝑒𝑛𝑘𝑎 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝘩 𝑎 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑁𝑖𝑘𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝘩𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑. 𝑊𝘩𝑒𝑛 𝐿𝑒𝑛𝑘𝑎 𝑟𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝘩𝑒𝑟 𝑂𝑊𝑁 𝑒𝑛𝑔𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡. 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝘩𝑖𝑚𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑖𝑛 𝘩𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑡. (𝐿𝐿) 𝐶𝘩𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡. (𝐼 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝘩 𝑚𝑢𝑙𝑡𝑖𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑠 𝑢𝑛𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑐.)

𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖺 𝗎𝗌𝗎𝖺𝗅 𝗆𝗈𝖻𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋 / 𝗆𝖺𝖿𝗂𝖺 / 𝗀𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒. 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖺 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉.

𝗖𝗵𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝘀𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗺 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂’𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸.

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4728753642864640

Stay Safe :yay:

4 Likes

Your cover is so beautiful!
I would like to do r4r with you :cherry_blossom:
My story:-
Story title :- Darker than Black

Author :- flare

Description:- Under some Circumstances you will have to act as Psychologist at the house of the riches people in the country , will you mange to keep your identity hidden ?

Genres :- Drama , Romance .

Current chapters :- 4 (on going )

style :- LL

Choices matter

Points system

You can customize the main charecter and name it the way you want !

Cover :———-

Link :

3 Likes

I shall do the same!!

Id love too! We can send SS when we’ve finished!!

1 Like

Congratulation! I just published my story a few weeks ago and I would really appreciate if anybody could give my story a chance! :blush:

THIS STORY INCLUDES: Hot & Dark Romance, Mature Language, ART SCENES, bad@ss attitudes, and a bit of Spanish :wink:

Anyhoo Here Are My Story Details!!! -->

Title: Blinding Beauty

Trust me this is NOT your usual mafia story… :fire:

Genre: Romance
Chapters: 4 (more episodes coming soon!)
Arts Scenes Included :blob_hearts:

DESCRIPTION: Her intelligence Is Dangerous. Her Beauty Is Lethal. I Was Not Like The Other Girls. Which Is Where El Tigre Made His Mistake.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5797610348806144

Imitadora_a8_posterThumb_mpc6GhI8fq

MAIN CHARACTERS: :heart_eyes: :fire:
Camila : Don’t underestimate her. She’s not what she seems. Behind that beautiful face lies a dangerous woman.
Alejandro ( El Tigre) : Crime lord, crosses paths with a woman with a beauty so pure. She’s nothing he has ever seen. But you know what they say the most beautiful are the most dangerous…

Check Out My Instagram: @valentina_.episode

*For sneak peeks, NEW art covers and scenes, updates, and more!!!
*Cover made by the talented @LaDiablitaArt

Love you all and tysm for all the support!

2 Likes
1 Like

I wanna do R4R with you! BTW, I love your cover :heart_decoration:

Title: Treasure In You
Author: L.Q. Walter
Instagram: @lqwalter.episode
Genre: Adventure/Romance
Chapters: 5 (more coming soon)
Description: After discovering an old diary she believes will lead her to the location of a long lost treasure, she teams with an unlikely ally: a guy who is downright cocky yet wickedly hot!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5342141547216896

1 Like

Yay! :heart_eyes: :

4x4 sound good?

Yes that’s perfect :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey lovely,
If you’d be interested in a RFR, please contact me through Instagram As I have difficulty keeping up with them on this platform @epi.sam.writes :heartpulse:

Title: “The Art of Criminal Profiling”

Genre: Mystery

Description: “Can Valentina, a successful FBI agent, decode a series of bone chilling mysteries before it’s too late? If not, she may just lose everything and everyone she cares about.”

Customization:

• Limited for the MC (skin color cannot be changed)
  • Full CC for both love interests

Choices:
This story uses multiple point systems and all choices matter!!

Mini Games:
Mini games are used throughout the story

Sound and music:
Sound and music are both used.

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Art of Criminal Profiling

1 Like

I’ll message you on insta with SS. :heart:

I’ll be on yours soon finishing up the one before. Then my passes need to be refilled. :heart:

You should try and read my story it is fabulous!

Title:The spy who is from a different century goes to a another different century

Author:E.Ashby

Description: The spy who is called Elena who is from 1947 goes to the other side of earth to 2020 to catch the most wanted mafia leaderr with her best friend Stella also Elena finds about her past and what she is… (2 love interests, choices and other things)

Genre:Drama and Fantasy

I just published a new story! Lmk if anyone wants to do a r4r.

Title: Remote Learning

Description: Online classes can be pretty uneventful during the pandemic of 2020, but lucky (or not) for Fiona, her classmates are a little weird… Will online class be that bad?

1 Like

We can do one if you like!

1 Like

Sure!

I will start yours when I wake up tomorrow!

1 Like