New Story Time!

Hi there, thank you for the thread :white_heart:
I would love to share mine too!

Here’s my link of my story.

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Days without you

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

feel free to follow me @storiesbysept on Instagram, have a nice day :sparkles:

Hey, I have released my new story and it’s not like any other ordinary mafia story. It’s emotional , gut wrenching , and a perfect combination of suspense and romance. Hope you like it . Dm me for R4R

Omg your mc(?) Looks like a Daenerys Targaryen, I love her <3

My story is ink, but I would love to do r4r with you if you are interested? Pm me if you want :slight_smile:

Yes!!! She is the muse for my MC :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And sure. What is your story?

Nice! We can do 3x3 (as you have 3 episodes atm)? I’ll start reading your story now! I’m already pretty sure that I will love it :slight_smile: I’ll pm you with ss when I’m ready!

Title: Queen of thieves
Author: Ninsq
Genre: Fantasy
Style: ink
Episodes: 9 (10 coming when backgrounds are accepted)
Description: Join Rhea and her friends for this magical journey across the land. Can you handle all the love, friendship and betrayal while trying to find out where you truly come from?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5388555728388096

I’m up for r4r!
Here’s my story:
IG: @epii.z
Author: Zexy
Title: La Nita
Genre: Drama
Style: INK
Summary: “After a tragic past,Leonita tries to move on.But what will happened when a mysterious guy accidentally comes to her life and put his eyes on her ”
Chapters: 5 (more episodes coming soon)
Link:

Cover:
1 Like

That was so good!

Hi All! I am rewriting my previous story - and would like to regain some of my previous reads. I would love feedback! I don’t have social media at the moment, so promotion would be helpful if you enjoy it.

Title: ReDefine

Genre: Drama

Style: INK

Chapters: 5 and more coming soon

Desc: One unfortunate event changes Aubrey’s life. After that, everything else spirals. How much spiraling can one 18 year old take? Will she ever be okay again?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6556281666732032To_Start_A_New_posterImage_gO9AQ3RzpQ