New story "Twin Deceit" out now! (You can promote yours here as well for r4r and g4g)

DONT JOIN THIS CLUB!

@Ellagirl what is going on?

2 Likes

Mind your business

She posted something on my thread that is clearly off topic and I told her respectfully and now she’s here spitting trash again.

Tf am I talking to you?
Miteww

Get a job and then come talk to me

So

:rofl:

bumpp

Hi, I’d love to do a R4R with you :blush:

Is 3 chapters okay?

Here is my story !

Link: Marriage First, Love Later

1 Like

Of course.
I’ll start and send you screenshots via pm

New episode story called The Hunt Of Vampires

I created this story called The Hunt Of Vampires. It is very scary and fun.I would like everyone to read my episode story, yet still not completed the story.

IMG_2582

Title: The Hunt Of Vampires
By : Serina Alexander
Instagram : Serina Alexander (@serina_episode) • Instagram photos and videos
Genre : Horror
Chapters : 8 episodes(ongoing) 30 episodes to complete
Description : People are getting killed by evil vampire.But there are some good and bad vampires.Also will she fall in love with the good vampire or vampire hunter boyfriend.

Bump :hugs:

New chapters are out now!!
and thank you all for 1500+ reads :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hey!

Title Sionnan’s Beloved

No. of Episodes 3

Status Ongoing

Genre Adventure/Mystery

Style Limelight

PUBLISHED

Description Jasper, a trusted friend of Crown Prince, is sent to investigate a conspiracy brewing in the kingdom. In a world of secrets and deception, follow his journey as he navigates through dangerous encounters and unexpected alliances. Will Jasper expose the treachery before it’s too late? Dive into this gripping tale of political intrigue and suspense.

Thanks for the thread! My new Adventure story is out now! :mountain::sparkles:

Story link
IG: @mukta.writes :heartpulse:

1 Like

Hi! I believe we’ve done a r4r before but I’m happy to do another. Let me know if you’re interested :grin:

Title: ANIMOSITY
Genre: Dark Fantasy
Chapters: 5 (Ongoing)
Description: An immortal mage, a rebellious teen, and a vampire framed for murder. It’s only a matter of time before they realize that everywhere they go marks a trail of fear and chaos.
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

Thank you for this thread :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Espionage
Author: Simply_Sophie
Style: Ink
Genres: Action, Drama, Romance,
Main Genre: Action
Amount of chapters: 3
Ongoing!
CC: No
Number of LI’s: 1 (but won’t be able to choose)
Cover:

Story description: Aiden is a lethal CIA agent on the battle field, but on a team of the worlds best? While taking down an international threat romance, drama and the past catch up…

Instagram: Sophieb_epi

Link: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Bump :hugs:
Twin Deceit was featured on the February editor’s shelf :partying_face:
Thank you all so much :heart:

Bump :heart:

Hi!
I’m open to r4r and g4g btw!

Here’s my story!

Title : Hot-hearted

Author: missredicon

Genre: Drama

Customization: Full

Description: Allure was tricked into enrolling to a new school. At first everything seemed ordinary, but over time dark secrets began to come to light, and one of them was a mysterious man.

TROPES: bold MC, mysterious LI, slowburn, high school for troubled teens, bisexual MC, LGBT+ themes, strangers to lovers, high school drama, funny banter, he falls first he falls harder, illegal races, motorcycles

LINK: Episode Writer Portal

2 Likes