New story: valentino university

Hi guys! I’m a brand new author and I just posted episodes 1-3 of my first story ever! It’s a story about college and has no gem choices (except for a support the author at the end)! I’d love if I could get some reads and feedback on it.

Here’s the synopsis:
Mila is known for being one of Hollywood’s biggest names, what happens when she has to deal with fame on a college campus?

Here’s the story link:

You can also promote your story on this thread if you’d like :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

R4R?
Reasons to give it a try : Are you looking for a story where you could choose the gender of your character? Do you wanna be pleased by advanced directing?Are you the one who loves slow burn?Are you looking a story which could make you laugh at any second? And what’s the best thing of all, there are no gem choices present in the story!!! What are you waiting for go check out this story

Title : Not your perfect princess

Description : How does your life changes from that perfect fairy tale to the most frantic nightmare. Get ready for drama, suspense a slow-burn romance with 2 sexy beings. (NO GEMS)(CHOOSEGENDER)

Genre : Rom-com Fantasy

*Writers name- Lily Lockheart
*Style- Limelight
*Ongoing - 3 out
*Full customisation
*Diversity present

Instagram

1 Like

Thank you for the thread! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
:butterfly: Here’s my story if you wanna give it a try… Will mean a lot :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pleading_face:

Story Name: Queen B Diaries:
Author IG: @aa.writes.episode
Genre: Drama, rom-com
Description: You are awesome, kind…YES! YOU are the Queen Bee, and people love you! But, can you stop your arch-enemy when she will stop at nothing to dethrone you, and find love along the way?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6653573891555328
Cover:

Thank you for the thread :two_hearts:
TITLE: Our little secret

GENRE: Mystery/Drama

DESCRIPTION: What could be better than meeting five close friends at a student party? Such events are extremely rare. However, things don’t get so rosy when a dead girl is found in the house. Who is behind this and what is the little secret of each of them?

•Full CC

•One LI

•Sounds & Music

•Point System, Choices matter, Mini games

My ig: @epi.ksu

Hi, I’m Nali and I’m a new author in Episode :blush:

Can you please check out my story? :heart::heart::heart:

Instagram: @nali_ep

Title : The Bachelor

Author : NALI

Genre : Romance

Episode : 3 released

Style : Limelight

Description : TV show is just a production . But is it possible for two people from completely different worlds to find their love there? Or it’s all just part of the show.

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5587303613005824

I’ll give it a try