New Story - WDM: A Spooktacular Murder Mystery

Hello everyone! Thank you for reading this post. I just published a thriller murder mystery that I’d love you to check out! It is a short story (5-6 episodes, 4 are already published) filled with choices and mini-games. I will be publishing the final episode(s) soon.

Please give it a read/play and let me know what you think! Feel free to post screenshots of my story too (just don’t tell people which choices you made to get there - we have to have some secrets in life, right?!).

Much love,
Sunrise

INSTAGRAM: @alleyesonsunrise - I have some teasers, info for my stories, and more posted there.

I may consider doing read for reads (r4r). If interested please do ALL of the following :

R4R Instructions
  1. Post your story information below.
  2. Follow me on Instagram (if you’re on Instagram).
  3. DM me your Episode name and story title (send it here or via Instagram) and let me know you would like to do a r4r.
  4. DM me a screenshot/screenshots showing you have read 3 EPISODES of my story.

Once ALL of these steps are completed, I will do the same for you.

I look forward to reading your stories!

My Story Information:

Story: WDM: A Spooktacular Murder Mystery
Author: Sunrise
Genre: Thriller
Status: 4 Episodes - Short story, final episode(s) will be published soon
Style: Limelight
Description: Something sinister is happening to people at a community Halloween event. Will you be able to solve the mystery in time and save some lives? (CC, choices matter)

2 Likes

Hey everyone! I finally had a review done of my story and as a result of that I have updated my story and added a chunk of character background info to the first episode to help readers understand the characters a bit more. Hopefully I managed to do this before you started reading. :smiley:

2 Likes