New Story. “What I really meant”

I finished the first episode. Let me know if I should continue. Please I really need your feed back. Thanks a lot.

That’s the link. Hope you enjoy.

1 Like

I would love to read if you read one episode of the story I will publish very soon. Does that work? If so I will contact you when it is published. Have a great day x :heart::green_heart::orange_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::yellow_heart::heartpulse:

Yes of course I’d love to read your story. Thank you. :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

You’re very welcome love

1 Like

I will PM you my opinion on it

1 Like

Thank you. Hope you enjoy.

2 Likes

Okay love I have some feedback. I am absolutely in LOVE with your story. The funny thing is I usually don’t like ink lmao.

The directing here was a lil choppy. Like maybe spot them all at the same time instead of spotting them once you panned to the zone.

I was legit DYING at these parts omg.

Ok so finally here; you forgot the apostrophe above the ill. You did that quite a bit in the last scenes and also forgot to capitalize your I’s and where the sentence ended going into the next one.

PLEASE FREAKING CONTINUE!!! You gave me inspiration to write my first ink story btw so…

:heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::orange_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::heartpulse::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Yes I will definitely go back and fix those grammar issues :joy: when I type I usually forget to put those things. I will also fix those positions. Thank you so much. I’m glad you enjoyed it and yes I think you should definitely make an ink story. When you publish make sure to let me know please. :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::upside_down_face:

1 Like

:heart:

Also I love the way you designed the characters.

1 Like

Omg thank you :heart:

Ofc anytime. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Hey there, interested in a r4r with me? :sweat_smile:

Yes of course. I am currently working on the story making some changes so I will get back to you when I’m done. Is that okay?

1 Like

Yes, of course hun. Just tag me when you’re ready :purple_heart:

I appreciate your patience.:grin: It should be ready now. Sorry if there are mistakes. :joy:

I dude just realize that there are mistakes when characters walk in and off stage I will fix that :joy:. Sorry.

lol don’t worry about it. I have some glitches in mine I need to fix too but I’m so lazy right now :upside_down_face::crazy_face: I’ll SS you when I’m done ok :star_struck:

Lost Summer Love

Okay lovely. Can’t wait to read your story.

Hope you like it :confounded: can’t wait to check yours out as well :tada:

I checked yours out and didn’t realize it wasn’t published :star_struck: I was all into the argument with her and her father, like oop, he took her car keys? That was a funny little argument lol

And I forgot to take SS because I was focused on reading and looking at THE BLAKE CARTER :rofl: