NEW STORY Willing to do R4R!

I’d love to do R4Rs to get my story out there! It’s brand new and FULLY published! LMK If you’re interested! :heart:

My story is called Risk it All by ReneeWrites.

Josie is stuck in a loveless engagement, so she decides to take some time away to figure out what she really wants. What she finds, however, is more than she bargained for. Secrets uncovered, truths revealed. Will she risk it all for a chance at happiness?

I’m finally able to post my story link, yay!

10 Likes

Congrats on publishing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you! :heart: :grin:

1 Like

Congratulations on publishing! I’m up for a R4R :blob_sun:

Title: The Apartment
Author: Sapphire (:
My Instagram: @ episodesapphire
Description: Three best friends living together in the city sounds fun, right? And it is! But, it can also get pretty chaotic.
Genre: Comedy
Story Cover:

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4951680812253184

Follow my Instagram @episodesapphire for even more updates and sneak peeks of the story! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I’d love to do R4R if my story was published :revolving_hearts: but congrats on publishing :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Congrats on publishing!

1 Like

Awesome I’d love to! I’m at work rn but plan to start my R4Rs tonight!

1 Like

Congrats on publishing! I’m down for a R4R. Let me know if you’re interested :grin:

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 19 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thank you :purple_heart:

2 Likes

I can do r4r!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 13
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Awesome let’s do it!

1 Like

Hi! Thank you for making this thread. I would love to do a R4R with you if you are interested.

I just published a new story! I would appreciate it if you gave it a chance and share it please! Feedback is welcomed!

Title: The Truce

Description: Sergei is a cold-hearted gang leader. What happens when he is given a proposal that turns out to be more than he expected?

Style: LL

Genre: Action

My insta: @safi.episode

URL: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

hi i also just released a new story and I am interested in doing a R4R!

my instagram is @sannah.episode

Story: Three Tickets, Please
Genre: Adventure (but technically encompasses a lot of genres, including romance)
Author: Sannah
Description: ɴᴏᴡ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄɪɴɢ: A movie theater with a new movie every episode. Live life inside and outside the theater, but YOU call the shots. LL, CC, M/F LI

Hi, I’m interested in a r4r!

my instagram: @meganterry.episode
Here is my story:
Title: Galactic Bachelorette
Genre: Scifi
Author: MeganTerry
Description: You are an alien princess looking for love! With 21 hot aliens at your feet, which one will you rule the galaxy with? LL, full CC, LGBTQ, 42 possible endings
Story Link: Episode Writer Portal

Thank you!

Hi! If you’re interested, I’m definitely down to do a r4r for my first story as well. :sunflower:

Title: Surviving The Storms

Genre: Categories In Drama, But A Mixture Of Romance/Comedy

Description: 7 individuals, and a pet are all stuck under one roof during some chaotic storms. How will 2 sets of siblings, and strangers get along till it’s over?
Instagram: Herepisode

Aware Of: 1-3 Episodes Being Short! Making That Up With Episode 4, No CC And Maybe Some Grammar Error.

Extra: Some Timed Choices, Choices Matters, Point Systems, Outfits/Hairstyle Choices.
Can’t Spend Any Gems Currently Low On That But I Will Definitely Send Screenshots Of Each Episode! :star2:

1-3 Chapters Only

Omg hi I would love to do r4r xoxoxoxo. I just published my story for the unexpected writers competition me and my friend cowrote it and we worked really hard its about a love triangle but theres four love interests and you’re in a band and there’s a lot of drama but also I learned how to code so there’s lot’s of branching and important choices and there’s a wedding

Title: UL: The Billionaire Baby Daddy
Genre: Romance
Author: Bridget Hawks (me lol) and Dana
Description: What happens when a rich hot billionaire hires your band to play at his wedding but then you fall for him and his bride and his stablemaster and your bandmate??

:lotus: Thank you so much for this thread! :lotus:

Story Title: Androids

Story Genre: Sci-Fi / Romance / Mystery

Author: maevt

Story Style: Limelight

Number of Episodes: 4 (ongoing)

Description: Jane lives in the year 2056. Human-like robots (Androids) roam every city in the world. They’re everywhere. Some question if they really are here to help…

Cool Attributes! :
:llama: Multiple Endings
:lemon: Choices Matter
:llama: Limited CC
:lemon: Points System
:llama: Mini Games
:lemon: Custom Wardrobe
:llama: Art Scenes
:lemon: Advanced Directing
:llama: Custom Game-Play style (:heart: Affection or :dagger:Action or ♜Intelligent)

Story Cover (made by me):

SPECIAL NOTES:
Socials [instagram]: @maevtstories & @maevtdraws
Socials [zepeto]: @xx.maevt.xx

• There are some bugs, which I will be fixing within this month (Dec 2022)
  • This is my very first story
  • I would absolutely love and appreciate anyone who is willing to give my story a read & review
  • Please feel welcome to give my any advice / insight / tips, etc.

Omg a forbidden love outside of her engagement perhaps?!

I would love to do a 3x3. Let me know if this is feasible.
Please let me know if you would like the screenshots via forums or Instagram (if so, I will need your handle, mine is @himeji.episode).

Also of note: I only will read the first chapter with screenshots and continue after you do the same. Then I will do the remaining 2 agreed upon.

UL: Mafia’s Thorn

Link CLICK HERE!

Look forward to reading your story~

• Himeji

Hi,

I’d love a r4r, if you’re interested :blush:

Here are my story details:

grafik

Title: Saivoaimo
Author: P D Anderson
IG: @starliteoversuomi
Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Drama
Episodes: 13 (complete)
Style: Limelight
LI: Male (one)
Customization of the MC and her LI
Description:
What would you do if the guy you met last night turns out to be your own REAL guardian angel? Vilja has to make her choice and FAST while a powerful enemy is closing in…

Hi! I’m interested in a R4R if you’re down :purple_heart: Here is my story.

Title : Dawn of Mystic
Genre : Fantasy
Chapters out : 4 (chapters are lengthy with a lot more coming soon with weekly-biweekly updates)
Description : Angels and demons are polar opposites, but what happens when worlds collide? The truth can only be hidden for so long, and Marlene has yet to find out her true origins. (CC)
Author : Nyah
IG : nyah.writes
Style : Limelight
Features : 3 love interests (LGBT included), points system, timed choices, advanced directing

Hi, I’m Avriel.
I’m down for a r4r!
This is my story.
Title: Yes, it’s my life, but not my rules.

Author Name: Avriel Black

Instagram : avriel.writes

Description: Angela’s life is a mess. Everything seems to be simple but it’s not what it looks like. Everything is connected!

Genre: Drama

Story Style : LL

Episodes: 11(on going)

Details: CC for the MC and LI,

Story Link: Episode Writer Portal