New story with a male MC + choose your sexuality!

I just published my first story yesterday, would love to hear your opinions! :heart: Thought it wouldn’t hurt to post a topic about it :blush: If you have any tips, please tell me, I’m always looking for improvements!

Title: Delinquent
Author: Josca Denise
Summary: You’re the lead singer in a world famous band. One day all hell breaks loose as an unknown girl steals your bag and you involuntarily get sucked into the criminal circuit.
Specifics: The MC is male, he’s customizable/renamable and you can choose his sexuality (gay, straight or bisexual). Many different love interests.
Genre: Action, accompanied by romance, drama & comedy.
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 3 (long ones!)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5263167807094784
Cover art:

7 Likes

Ooh I always love to read a story with a male MC! Would you like to do a r4r?
Story: Sorry, Wrong Number
Genre: Thriller
Summary: “And that’s how we’ll get rid of the body. Sorry, wrong number.”
When a text is sent to the wrong person, it leads to a race against time to prevent a murder. TEXT BASED
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5933958626344960

2 Likes

i read it yesterday and it was so good! i don’t usually see male mc & sexuality choice in the same story, or usually any of them! i also like how the story isn’t clichè! <3

2 Likes

i’m only up to around the end of the first chapter but already i can see its really well coded and written and im excited to see how it plays out!

1 Like

ooo I’m gonna read this!

1 Like

I was searching for something to read. Imma give it a try ! :hugs:

I’ll check it out later, I have quite a list of stuff to read right now hahaha! :heart:

1 Like

Aaaww thank you so much! :heart: That’s what I was aiming for! It’s a lot of work but I wanted it to be something new :blush:

@AshlynG Thank you, that’s good to hear! I really hope you like it!! :smile:

@episodecece & @EmeraldMoon Great, thank you!! Let me know what you thought :heart:

1 Like

Okay great! And I’ll wait until when the reader retention counts towards the Adventurous contest to start reading :wink:

Does the reader retention only count after the contest deadline ends? :o I’ve never participated before so I don’t know how it works yet, haha!

1 Like

For now I really enjoyed the first episode. The overlays and the directing is really well done. :heart_eyes:

What is reader retention? Should I wait to read the others episodes? :sob::scream:

1 Like

Thank you so much!! :heart:

Reader retention is about the percentage of people continuing on to the next episodes after they finish the first one! For example if someone only reads the first episode or doesn’t even finish it, the reader retention will be bad and the story won’t score well at a contest.

But I actually thought it immediately takes the reader retention into account for a contest entry after publishing, so I think you should be fine reading the rest already :o

1 Like

Yaaay ! I so bored rn, i need to read the second and third episode. :joy::joy:

Go ahead! :heart: Have fun, I hope you like it! :smile:

I just saw this post :thinking: Had no idea! So I guess I should’ve waited publishing my entry? Whoops.

Yeah, preach!

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Oooh. I’m so sorry. I should’ve wait :sleepy::broken_heart:

1 Like

Haha nooo don’t worry about it, I never even knew about this! I’m really happy you’ve read it, that’s all that matters to me :smile:

Yes, it only counts after 11:59 PST on April 2nd.

1 Like