New story with a male MC + choose your sexuality!

Ahh shoot D: Oh well, I can’t really unpublish it now, can I! I’ll keep that in mind if I join a contest in the future :blush:

1 Like

Hi! Would you like to do a r4r? :heartpulse:

Title- No Love Lost

Author- Maddi Paige

Genre- Drama, Romance

Style- Limelight

Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6212200647163904

Summary- Victoria hates Theo with all she heart. She hates his gorgeous eyes, his perfect smile, and his cocky attitude. But most of all, she hates that he belongs to someone else.

Chapters- 4 (more coming!)

insta- @maddipaige.episode

No problem! Glad to help! And you can always ask the people who’ve signed up for read for reads with you to hold off until the contest is over as well :heart:

2 Likes

Will do! Thanks for your advice :heart:

1 Like

How did I forget to come back here. :astonished:
For now I really enjoyed the first three episodes. I think they’re a tiny bit short but it’s probably because I didn’t want it to end. :sweat_smile:
The MC is adorable tho and the directing, the overlays it’s so well done. :heart_eyes:
I hope there is more episodes upcoming :flushed:

1 Like

Thank youuu! :heart_eyes: So kind of you!! Hmm I’ve never noticed they were short, the first episode is in fact around 5700 lines long :joy: I’m working veeery hard on episode 4 right now! Takes some time though, I’m creating my own backgrounds as well and I’m planning on drawing my own art scenes for episode 5.

1 Like

No pressure but I check everyday if there’s an update :joy::hearts:
I’m sure it’ll be beautiful :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Aww well it’s only been a week since I published it and I worked a few months on the first three episodes, so I can’t promise I’ll update really soon, but most probably in April :heart: You don’t have to check everyday, I’m posting updates on my Instagram ^.^

1 Like

That’s why I said no pressure. I’m sure it’s a lot of work and an episode with this quality means time !
I’ll follow you on IG then :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I know, thank you! :heart: I’m a perfectionist too, doesn’t exactly makes things easier hahaha

1 Like

I know that feel. I’m working on something and by the time it takes me to do things like a exactly want, i’ll probably end up publishing it in like 2 years :joy::joy:

1 Like

Exactly that :joy:

1 Like

Omg it’s so good, I just love the backgrounds and overlay you made :heart_eyes: I read all 3 episodes, keep up the good work and I can’t wait for the episode :laughing:

1 Like

Aaaw thank you so much!! Means a lot :heart_eyes: Doing my best!

1 Like