New story! would appreciate some Feedback

community
opinion

Hey guys! So I guess I’ll start by saying that I created a new story, I would really appreciate some feedback. Although I’ve been writing for years in other websites, I’ve never had the guts to create a story on here, but now I guess I have. Okay I’m rambling now, if any of you would be interested to give my story a shot and let me know what you think I’ll link it below. Thanks in advanced! if you have any creative criticism and/or suggestions let me know.

Story is called “Behind the Curtain”
Summary: Everyone seems to think Rain has a glamorous life and the perfect fiance, except her. That is until, someone unexpected shows up turning her life upside down.

(I should let you know though, it is LL and it doesn’t have any cc - it’s more of a narrative story with a few choices here and there)

Also if you have a story you’d like for me to read, link it below and I’ll get to it when I can.

I will check it out. You don’t have to read mine unless you want to.

Hey Thank you so Much! I will totally check yours out too, I am always scouting for new stories to read.

I love it. I’m dyeing to know what happens four years ago to James. I also want to know what James was talking about at the end of chapter 3 about Anthony’s wedding and also I know something was up with Anthony and his secretary.

Hello. I would like to do a r4r with you. This is my story.
Author: Misslibra
Title: Trust the Love
Instagram: misslibra3582
Genre: Romance (and a little comedy, too.)
Style: Ink
Description:
Trusting in love is easier said than done.
Stubborn Cassie and serious Jackson find themself is the battle of finding true love
Go along with this intense and impactful love story.
Link:

Ok so I’ve read your story, currently on chapter 3 and I’m hooked! Looking forward to cono reading, and discovering more about Summer and her past, I teared up a bit when I read about Dave. Yay for Spence - as Summer’s baby girl called him. Sorry it only lets me post one photo.

Thank you for reading my story, hope you stick around for the rest. You’re definitely onto something there with your guesses about Anthony.

Thank you! I will definitely check your story out!

I’m so glad you liked it. Thank you :blue_heart: oh I’m hooked on yours. I have to know lol. :blush:

I checked your story and I’m living for it so far! Can’t wait to read more!! Currently on chapter 3 - The part where Cassie says goodbye to Jackson broke me a little. (will keep reading the rest tonight) :smile:

Good to hear you like it . I’ve also read your story sended you screenshot in dm.