New Story Writer

Hi!
So I’m a new writer. I started writing a story and posted some of the chapters. I wanted people to read it and let me know their opinion. It’s called Bag of Truth (by Sunny Writes). It’s pretty much about a girl with a crazy ex (gf and bff) that is hung up on her. There’s a lot more to it than that, though, and it has a lot of plot twists and things. I think it’s a pretty good story.
If someone sees this and ends up reading it, please leave your opinions on here! :blush:
Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

saying sorry for it been bad. that is always a turn off. instead of saying sorry, wait with publishing and fix it instead, if you feel like you need to say sorry for your story its not ready to be publish

so author enterd the screen despite already been on it.

Cassidy and petra entered at the same time. aka walking up in each other. I recommend put a @pause for 0.2 between them entering. or better yet use spot directing

wow good friends who insult each other

I hate all the characters personality that is more of a personal preference and not a thing you should change, I dont like rude characters.

you gave me the choice to say no to the date but she is going anyway, remove that choice. because it’s not a choice. or at least make more of it . like the guy trying to say how about it not been a date, we could just hang out

I am sorry if I am a bit rude, the story are not the kind of plot I would read. so I can only point out stuff in directing there is wrong.

I’ll check it out. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.