NEW STORY {Yet to be released!}: Exclusive beta readers!

I am writing a brand new limelight story called Mission Rebel!
I have just finished the first episode and to celebrate… I am offering the chance to win some Beta-reader passes… (I will note down who wins and give them access to view the story prior to release)
I would appreciate those who do win to send me feedback of what they wish to see in future episodes etc…!

I will do a competition per episode!
For episode one I shall give away 5 Beta-passes as I am SUPER excited to have episode one done!
1st: Noella & Turkey
2nd: Tinkfancyy
3rd: XxMagicUnicornxX
4th: (Yet to be found)
5th: (Yet to be found)
To win a pass you must win the laugh contest!
Just comment a joke and the ones that I think are the funniest will win the passes!
Note: Please do not attempt the contest if you do not wish to read my story! as it is a waste of a good slot for exclusive readers… :c If you just want to put a joke but DON’T want to win then please do say “Joke (I do not wish the prize)”

1 Like

Now this is an opportunity I would not pass up on.

I’m sorry this was unfunny, don’t hurt me!

ALSO, to do blurry text

Click this then click “Blur Spoiler” and enter your text.

Slaps with chancla
Jk, your all good! That was pretty funny!

Also how do you do that blurry text?

This joke will be cheesy

What do you call cheese that isn’t yours? NACHO CHEESE! DON’T TOUCH MAH CHEESE CAUSE IT NACHO’S!![poll type=multiple min=0 max=2 public=true]

• To cringe
  • Bad joke
    [/poll]

Okay so this is a joke (hope its good and that i win XD)
Here come’s it "So three people are going on a vacation a american a brittian and a african they go to a house but there are only two room’s left one downstairs one upstairs the american say’s i will sleep upstairs he goes to sleep and then he hear’s in the middle of the night from the closet. if i have you i will eat you
the american JUMPS off the window and sayed what happend then the african said. I will sleep there.
And then it was the same like by the american he jumped off and sayed it what happend. then the brittian said i will look what’s in there then he looked and there was a really small person with his finger in the nose and said if i have you i eat you XD
T

lmao

Omg thx so much for replying ! and i wish good luck to all contesters ! (even if i want to win XD)

This is corny but i might’ve laughed

Why aren’t koalas actual bears?

They don’t meet the koalafications.

1 Like

A blind man walks into a bar.

And a table.

And a chair

2 Likes

I don’t get it…

Oh my gosh! LOLLLLLLLLLLL

Joke: (don’t read if you don’t like dark humour)

At a first date:

He: “I work with animals every day!”

She: “Oh how sweet! What is it that you do?”

He: “I’m a butcher.”

1 Like

WOMP WOMP WOMP LMAO this is amazing…

1 Like

Haha thanks!

Giving away 2 exclusive beta reader passes to people to celebrate the completion of episode 2…
I will also do a character reveal,

Character reveal: Must guess the first letter from a characters first name!

Contest: Cover arts or drawings
I want to see your idea of my story conveyed… can be however you want but must include a sexy hot vampire and a Girl (aka mc) the way you make them look is completely up to you!

1st:
2nd:

First place cover art will also have their artwork as the cover art for my story!

So we need to create acover ?

Yep! :3