NEW SUMMER ROMCOM: Prince of Malibu

Hi everybody! My name on here is @Cheesepls33 but my author name on Episode is Lexi Mae! I started off on the forums site years ago to promote my two INK stories The Teenage Vigilante and Struck! Now I have officially released five episodes of my brand new Limelight story!!

:palm_tree:Title: Prince of Malibu

:sunny:Synopsis: As an aspiring artist, you and your family don’t see eye to eye. After being forced to get a summer job as a lifeguard at the Golden Goose Yacht & Country Club, you manage to catch the eye of California’s richest bachelor; Alexander Prince. He’s the head of a billion dollar empire, and your boss! As your worlds merge unexpectedly, could one summer change everything?

:ocean:FULL CC | CHOICES MATTER | 2 ENDINGS

:beach_umbrella:If you love a good grumpy x sunshine, found family, forced proximity, and THE SLOWEST OF SLOW BURNS, this is definitely the story for you! :wink:

If you give it a read, let me know what you think!! Thank you so much to everyone thats supported me over the past five years, I owe you all everything :sob::two_hearts:

9 Likes

Congrats on publishing!

3 Likes

Congrats on publishing :two_hearts:

3 Likes

I love your story cover :heart: congratulations on publishing your story!

2 Likes

thank you so much!!!:two_hearts:

1 Like

thank you!!! :smiling_face: :two_hearts:

1 Like

thank you so so much!!:revolving_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

I will read it…! Looks nice congrats by- the way :yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

1 Like

thank you so much!! :two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

Your cover is absolutely beautiful, I will give this a read when possible.
Congrats on publishing and goodluck with your story! :butterfly:

1 Like

thank you so so much!! I really appreciate it :smiling_face::two_hearts:

1 Like

Anytime! :blob_hearts:

its so good so far!! i cant wait for more

1 Like

omg! thank you for reading, that means so much to me :sob::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like