New Supernatural Romance R4R

Send me screenshot of my story and I will read yours.

INSTAGRAM: persephonestar

2 Likes

Didnt u already made a topic of this? :thinking:

1 Like

Not with a R4R. Can’t delete other one.

1 Like

Yes but ur still promoting your story. It’s considered a duplicate

1 Like

So what choices do I have here? Delete the new one?

1 Like

U can ask @Sydney_H to close it

Oh! Well thank you for the information, I will do that.

1 Like

I would love to do r4r :))
Story - Ghost of Mona
Description - Jenny thought that she was a normal girl but one night she found out that she could…
Chapters - 6
Status - ongoing
Style - Ink
Genre - Mystery
Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5459494207553536

1 Like

Awesome, your story sounds great! Just send me a screenshot and I will start your story.

2 Likes

Title: Truth or Dare!
Description: During a sleepover between Anna, Kimmy, and Rose, a round of Truth or Dare goes way too far, Rose dares Kimmy to jump off a cliff!

I can do r4r. I will send screenshot if you do too

reading it now. I hate her that. what kind of person tell there kid they will live them with strangers five the same day as they do it

bad parents do that

edit : uncle

edit: who was that. he looked a lot like of the guys I did cc of. which there was way to much off

(ALSO sorry if you dont want my opinion)

the plot kinda suck. but you have some pretty good directing though. good look with the story. a lot of young teens love this kind of stories.

I am in my 20’s so I dont.

image image

Thank you for the feedback I always welcome it. I know her Uncle is kinda the worst but I feel that is why Elvira is so timid. I am still reading yours as well. I love how it is directed using flashbacks. Very cool!

1 Like

Title: You’re Mine

Author: Aoi

Style: Limelight

Genre: Romance, Fantasy

Episodes: 11 (Ongoing)

Description/ Summary: You’re a half demon with heterochromia abandoned by your mom but when a soon to be Christian girl crosses your path will you two get along (CC) (MC) (Male)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5155553097351168

Instagram: aoi_episode_author360