New things to read

I would like to share a few of my stories. I want to get more reads on my newer stories as well as some of my personal goals for my first story. I would love to read some of your all’s stories as well. Please, let’s keep this positive. No pressure to have an R4R or anything like that. It’s a read if you want and share my stories and I’ll share your stories as well. So give these a read and let me know what you think.

9 Likes

Hello!
This is @Theebee2004 and I’s story:
Title : Twelve
Author : Molly & Thea
Genre : Comedy and Romance
Chapters : 3 and more coming soon…
Description : Ah yes, December, Christmas time, but also the perfect time to ask for forgiveness. Join Cody, a former playboy, on his journey to seek forgiveness from his former high school classmates.
Includes:

• Full CC
  • Male MC
  • Point System
  • Advanced Directing
  • Important Choices
  • Two Endings

Link: Episode Writer Portal

Let me know what you think :slight_smile: And I would love to read your story:)

2 Likes

Interdimentional_Love_LDR_posterThumb_H3bK44tYVn
Title: LDR Interdimentional Love
Author: Jazzimay94
Genre: Fantasy
Chapters: 10
Description: Believing you have everything you could ever want, what happens when magic becomes reality and you discover you are destined for another dimension… and its king?
Includes:
-Mini-games
-Advanced Directing
-Soul mates

3 Likes

Title: Music for the Soul
Author: Jazzimay94
Genre: Romance
Chapters: 4
Description: When a fall from grace leads to country music royalty Jaxon starting his own label, will signing Angela and her beautiful, soulful sound be the break they both need?
Includes:
-Partial CC
-2 MC’s
-Advanced Directing

Blockquote

1 Like

Title:The Georgia Peach and the Alpha
Chapters: 42 (completed)
Description:Mariah is the wolf of legend, but all she wants to do is to live a normal life. What happens when she meets her mate, Dominic? Why is she the most wanted wolf?
Includes:
-Partial CC Main character only
-Advanced Directing

• Start of a series
1 Like

Your stories look great, look forward to reading them!! Here’s my new story:

image_2022-12-16_012323614
Title: Double Double Toil & Trouble
Author: Emeraldrina (IG @emeraldrina.writes)
Format: LimeLight
Description: When troublesome twins Willow and Hazel Sage arrive at Spellworth Academy of Witchcraft, they stumble on a mystery that could destroy the school forever. Will they uncover the secret before it’s too late?
Features: Choices, Full CC, Male and Female LIs for both twins, LI points system, Mini-games

2 Likes

My story! Its a comedy :slight_smile: if youre interested:
New Cover *pending approval :two_hearts: (art by @/ladymesk on IG)

2 Likes

Just added interdimensional love to my list! Are you continuing it? It seems like the last update was in june

1 Like

Yes, I’m working on the season 1 finale it’s just taking me a long time to figure out some things :joy:.

Hey Jazzimay25,

Thank you for this thread. Please, read my stories ‘Colo(u)ring the Rainbow’ (LL), ’Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’, ‘Little Star’ LL, ‘For HIS Sake’, and/or ‘The Runaway Groom’ LL and INK.

Number 1 (NEW!!):

Cover Colo(u)ring the Rainbow:

Title: Colo(u)ring the Rainbow

Author: AngelWings

Instagram: @angelwings_1983

Genre: LGBTQ

Style: LL

Episodes: 3 (in revamp and episode 4 is following soon!!)

Link Colo(u)ring the Rainbow:

Description: You get in a car-accident. A kid is a witness. What happens if a judge sentence you to take care of the kid until his/her parent is out of coma? #CTR M/F MC and M/F LI CC, gender choices for the kid, choices.

Number 2:

Cover Cat Paws And Wolf Claws:

Title: ‘Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’

Episodes: 19 (More are following!!)

Link Cat Paws, Wolf Claws:

Description: You, a 49 year old female werecat, find an 9 year old orphan at your doorstep. What secrets will unfold, when you decide to take care of him??? #CPAWC No CC, Fantasy, Romance, choices… Female MC Male LI

Number 3:

:point_right: :point_right: 8 episodes, more are following:

Links The Runaway Groom:

Cover The Runaway Groom:

c4539f55e0b83b26fda9d11116f8b9fb781c71dd_2_362x500

Description: You, a bi-male, runs away the 15th time at the aisle. What are you going to do if number 16 is the first one that ran away from you?? #TRGLL #TRGINK Male MC, Male LI, comedy, little bit of mafia and LGBTQ+

Number 4:

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’

Genre: LGBTQ+

Episodes: 24 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI…

:wink: #FHS Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:

Small cover FHS

Number 5:

Link Little Star:

Cover Little Star:

By AngelWings

Description: Your husband and you are trying to get children for years… finally she’s there… but she’s born dead… #LSLL CC, Choices, 1 LI.

For a final special revamp (So, better not read it. :wink: )

• Little Star INK (After revamp it’s complete);

• The Door Is Open LL (After revamp it’s complete);

• The Door Is Open INK (After revamp it’s complete);

• The Search of Thomas f*ing White (LL) (Still continues after revamp…);

• Bounded Minds (INK) (Still continues after revamp…);

• Bounded Minds (LL) (Still continues after revamp…).

Happy reading and stay safe!!

Love A-W

1 Like

Thank you for this thread. You check my story out if you want.

1 Like

If anyone could take the time to read my story I would extremely appreciate it :yellow_heart:

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 14
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

1 Like

Hey! My new story, fully released! Its a comedy, if youre interested, and only has 5 episodes :slight_smile:

If you do end up reading and sharing my IG is @/behcuh.ep💕

New cover *pending approval

(Artwork by @/ladymesk on IG)

1 Like

Hi,
Thank you so much for this thread. Promoting my story, do check it out if you wish and share your thoughts. I would really love to find out.

:crystal_ball::cloud::small_airplane::airplane:Silver Lining (5-6(EA) is out now) more coming…:small_airplane::airplane::cloud::crystal_ball:

:airplane: Link: Episode Writer Portal

:airplane: 𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝑨 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚, 𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒋𝒐𝒃 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔. 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒈𝒐 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈? 𝑼𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒅𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘, 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑬𝒏𝒚𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈? 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝑨𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔? 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒅𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒅? 𝑾𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒅?

:airplane: 𝑮𝒆𝒏𝒓𝒆: 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆/𝑴𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒚

:crystal_ball:𝑨𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒐:

:airplane: 𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓
:airplane:2 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒔𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒔 (𝑴𝑪’𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒔 :butterfly:, 𝑳𝑰 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒔 :heart:)
:airplane: 𝑴𝒖𝒍𝒕𝒊𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔
:airplane:𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕
:airplane: Second chance love trope, Forced proximity
:airplane: Gem choices will be present only for Bonus content

If you wish to contact me you can pm me here or dm me on my IG @saleem.episode

Thank you so much!

1 Like

:arrow_right:I’d love to do a r4r . And available for g4g too if u have gems. (Instagram: @episode.pori1)

:no_entry_sign: TITLE: All Started With A Dare!

Description:
You took a dare and ended up in a place you shouldn’t be. Will it end up in a disaster? Or will you find something, or someone to keep it together?

Genre: Fantasy/Romance/Drama.

What to expect:

• Female main character.
  • Male love interest (only 1).
  • Choices that will matter.
  • Point system that might or might not determine the ending.
  • Full CC for MC & LI.
  • Magic, Mystery and Prophecy.
  • Art Scene.

Gem Choices: There are bonus scenes at the end of chapter. You will get deeper knowledge about the story but it won’t impact the storyline.

Cover:
episode_NE_posterThumb_IJYskUObH8
episode_NE_posterImage_2Yu8iFIQfw

Story link:

1 Like

Hi! Thank you for making this thread. I would love to do a R4R with you if you are interested.

I just published a new story! I would appreciate it if you gave it a chance and share it please! Feedback is welcomed!

Title: The Truce

Description: Sergei is a cold-hearted gang leader. What happens when he is given a proposal that turns out to be more than he expected?

Genre: Action

My insta: @safi.episode

URL: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Thank you for this thread!
Here’s my story:

Title: Experimental
Genre: Fantasy, action, romance
Chapters: 3 (on going)
Style: Ink
Instagram: epy_gabi

Description:
Blair Calloway struggles to find her true identity, love, friendship, and a bond with a family, but little did she know that breaking out of prison would change her life forever

2 Likes

Thank you for the thread :purple_heart:

Story 1

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 20 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?

Story 2

Title: Mind Over Matter
Genre: Drama/Comedy/Action
Chapters: 3 (Complete)
Description: When the world is ravaged by flesh-eating monsters, three soldiers must learn to survive together on a remote island.

Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

1 Like

Thank you for this thread! Hope you will give my story a chance. Open to R4R’s!

Title: ɪɴᴄᴏɢɴɪᴛᴏ
Chapters: 3 (ongoing)
Genre: ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀʏ
Description: ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀɴᴇᴛ ɪꜱ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜꜱ, ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏꜱᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜꜱ. ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴡᴇʟʟ ɪɴ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪꜱꜱɪɴɢ ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ?
Instagram: @kana_epi

1 Like

Hi,

here are two of my stories:

grafik

Title: Saivoaimo
Author: P D Anderson
IG: @starliteoversuomi
Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Drama
Episodes: 13 (complete)
Style: Limelight
LI: Male (one)
Customization of the MC and her LI
Description:
What would you do if the guy you met last night turns out to be your own REAL guardian angel? Vilja has to make her choice and FAST while a powerful enemy is closing in…

grafik

Title: Jubmienaimo (Saivoaimo 2)
Author: P D Anderson
IG: @starliteoversuomi
Style: Limelight
Customization of the MC and her LI
Chapters: 12 (ongoing)
Genre: Fantasy, Drama, Romance
Description: Robbed of her memories Vilja tries to recreate every step to find the missing pieces. As circumstances become almost unbearable she finds herself forced to return to Saivoaimo…

1 Like