New things to read

Hi, tysm for this thread! My story has 10 chapters so far (ongoing) :smile: I would appreciate it if someone took a chance to read it :two_hearts::two_hearts:

It’s called “Flowers and Thorns”

Insta: violetdragon.episode
: )

Cover

Description

Where August walks, danger looms, and their name is the A Squad: dedicated to have him for themselves. Whatever the cost. That is until Noelle shows up, and she’s all for justice.

Tysm again :heart_hands:

Story title : Little Grey Head LL
Author name : Shanaya
Author Instagram I’d- @shanayaepisode
Episodes : 4 chapters (ongoing)
Genre : Romance/Drama
Description : Mafia Romance Ryan Garcia, is finding something that belongs to him, which is in the hands of Rose Edwards. Will Ryan get his thing back or will he lose his heart in the process?
Link : Episode Writer Portal

thankyou so much for the thread <33

Story : UL: BLIND DATE
Style : INK
Genre : Romance/Comedy

my Instagram is @xena.epii

Description : Jane, a girl with a dull life suddenly has more on her plate after going on a blind date she wasn’t supposed to. And meeting a man she preferred not to. will she be okay?

LINK:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: UL: BLIND DATE

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Cover:

Thanks for this! I am down for R4R if you want. I have two Limelight Episode stories published here they are:

First Story
Story title: Perfect 10
Author: Poury
Genre: Drama
State: ongoing ~17 episodes so far
Description: Cindy has always pursued a modelling career. If only she knew what awaited her; drama, scandals and above all her hot tempting boss.
Story link: Episode Writer Portal

Story title: OM: EVE [4 Endings]
Author: Poury
Genre: Horror
State: Complete (4 episodes)
Description: While celebrating Halloween, Tyler’s eyes catches the most beautiful girl he has ever seen. Is she real? Or is he hallucinating?
Story link: Episode Writer Portal
SPOOKIES_EVE_posterThumb_iLeCpAqXCt

Check out: Mentally forbidden
Description: It was hate/annoyance at first sight.
When he starts to get close to the truth of your dark past, will you still be able to resist him?
Mystery/Romance
Author: Queen E
Episodes: 8 (ongoing)
*I try my very best to update every week (on the weekends)
Enjoy!!
Pls recomend and share if you like it!
Got any suggjestions?? LET ME KNOW!!!

Hi, thank you so much for this thread!

Description: After years of inhumane captivity, Shyann escapes her evil pack and enters Howl Hills territory, where a ROYAL werewolf lineage resides… and her mate. Limited CC|LL|Choices

Features:

• Advanced directing
  • Choices
  • Some CC
  • Art scenes
  • Point system

Howl_Hills_posterThumb_MQMUWjS4nA

link: Episode Writer Portal

Heyy guys!! I’m so excited to share First my Episode story with you. If you’re fan of suspense, Action, and romance then you’ll definitely want to check this out. I’ve created some really complex and interesting characters, and I think you’ll enjoy following this journeys as its related to their dark and painful past. So if you are looking for something to keep you on the edge of the seat, be sure to check out my story on episode
Title:- Queen Of Hell
Gerne:- Action
Instagram Acc:- @sapphire_ecrivain
No. of episodes:- 3 (On going)
Love Interst:- 1 (no option)
Discription:- The most dangerous assasian and the heiress of Italian Mafia with the rivalry of Russian Mafia King. What will happen when they cross paths?
I’m down for R4R (3x3)

Heey! Here’s my story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: I-M-MORTAL

Author’s nickname: Pollyotty
IG: pollyotty.episode

Description: The devil is temporarily banished from Hell and sent to Earth. As it turned out, one angel should go with her. How will two opposites cope in the human world?

Genre: Adventure / Romance / Comedy / A little bit of Fantasy

More info:

• 1 LI
  • limited CC
  • points system (choices matter)
  • art scenes

Link: Episode Writer Portal

Cover:

Who did your story covers?

:blob_hearts:[TWS: TROUBLE IN PARADISE] :butterfly:(Episode Writer Portal) (tap on the link to read)
:cherry: genre: fantasy
:cherry: desc.: A mysterious illness has taken over the two opposing realms: angels and demons. Will they find a cure, or will their long-time feud get in the way? |CC|fantasy/romance|TWS Contest|
:cherry: episodes: 5, ongoing
:cherry: author name: maroulaki
:cherry: instagram: @maroulakiepisode

Hi if anyone looking for a story to read :hearts:
371809796_840968307252951_5410510645612369211_n

Title: Partner and Crime

Author Episode.percenitygf

Instagram @Episode.percenitygf

GenreRomance

Only gem choice is the support the author at the end

Style Limelight

Episodes 1-3 and 4 coming soon

Description
Kira, finally reunited with her family after being taken away at the age of 7, wonders what will happen when the past of her parent’s past comes back into the picture.

Link

episodeinteractive.com

Link: Episode Writer Portal

I’m up for r4r or anything of that nature, please give my story a try!