New to Episode and need some help!

Hey guys,
I am brand new to Episode and I really want to make an amazing story! If there are any links or tutorials that helped you guys understand how to use advanced camera directing, special effects, character placement, branching, or anything else that helped you make your story great, please let me know. I’ve already seen tutorials on YouTube from Joseph Evans and read over the guide provided by Episode.

Thank you!

4 Likes

You can check out my website. I have many guides and templates.

3 Likes

Thank you so much! @Dara.Amarie

2 Likes

try and look up joseph evans on youtube.

1 Like

@line123462

1 Like

missed that, my mistake

1 Like

For complex and advanced things you can look at Mary D Sava’s tutorials on YouTube.

1 Like

Thank you! @lazy_donut

1 Like

You’re welcome! And here’s the link to super useful threads here on the forums.

1 Like

Ay! Welcome to Forums and Episode for that matter! I think I have something that could help! Me and my talented friends recently started up an Episode “art school” to help anyone improve on all things Episode! We have everything from writing and coding even to creating Episode art! We post every day with a new lesson from different topics and teachers! I really recommend checking it out!

1 Like

You’re amazing! Thank you! @lazy_donut

1 Like

This will be super helpful, thank you! @callmegrace.epy

1 Like

No problem! PM me if you need anything! :hugs: And welcome to the Episode fam :sunglasses: :00fidget:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.