New to Episode forum

Hello all!
I am pretty new to the episode forums.
I would love to make new friends, and see story promotional threads.
I am also in the process of writing my first ever episode story!

10 Likes

Same. Welcome to the forums.

2 Likes

Welcome! The more the merrier, I hope you like it here! Good luck with your story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Welcome to the forums! You can find cool stories in the “promote your story” section :wink: Good luck with your story and make sure to share with us when you publish, I’d love to read it :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Welcome :hugs::hugs::hugs:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums :relieved::relaxed:

2 Likes

Welcome and good luck with it all. (:

2 Likes

Welcome here!!

2 Likes

Welcome to the community! Hope you’ll have a good time here and I wish you the best of luck with your story :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Hello @A.K.the1, I’m Sydney the moderator/admin. Welcome to the forum! :smiley: I’ve moved this thread to Episode Fan Community since it doesn’t belong in Creator’s Corner. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

3 Likes

Welcome! Welcome. if u ever need help, just ask :llama:

1 Like

Hello! Welcome to our LARGE community! I hope you have a good time here and feel free to pm me if you have any questions with coding, I will be more than happy to help you!

1 Like

I can try to help if you need anything :smiley::smiley:

1 Like

Welcome to this amazing Community …Hope u enjoy here and also if u need help all u have to do is PM me :blush::blush:

1 Like

Hey welcome to the forums, I’m Lorna and I’m know as @Adorablxheron on the forums. I have a topic tutorial on how to change your profile picture, if you wanna check that out. Pm me if you wanna be friends, need someone to talk to or want to learn how to do more things on the forums.

2 Likes

Ok! I will definitely check it out!! Thanks a lot :blush:

2 Likes

Ok! I’ll definitely check it out!! Thanks a lot!!

1 Like

I’ll check it out as well :blush::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::blush:

1 Like

Thanks @A.K.the1 and @MrsJennifer

2 Likes

No thx needed :relaxed::wink:

2 Likes